I'm not a fan of picking shirts but sometimes the evidence of a turnover piles up.
The flag goal will be struck, and occasionally when the flag-target is achieved, a correction follows. We've got 3 touches on the reddish TL and on the forth touch might be a fracture, which is the setup I'm considering based on Igrok's template #20.6.
Divergence are made by both mother and MACD but I have absolutely no idea when we can expect a breakout.
1 Attachment(s) On usd/chf, I changed ing-shoes from extended setup to short. I had the next situation ready for a trade but, quite incredible, I was too late for this trade. Would have been a #19.6, though it says hourly and daily charts, the SL of 15 pips enticed me.
On usd/chf, I shifted ing-shoes from extended setup to short. I had the following scenario ready for a trade but, rather amazing, I was too late with this particular trade. Could have been a #19.6, although it says hourly and daily charts, the SL of 15 pips enticed me.
It bear the capability to turn into a #19.7 commerce, IMO.
Yes. As I dont exchange more then 3 pairs, so I just looked at the swissey. Pottential channel that is descending. Nice short from the upper TL that has been. Lets see how this one unfolds during NY session and wait. https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...ng-market.html
Yes. As I dont trade more then 3 pairs, so I just now looked at the swissey. Pottential descending 15m channel. Nice brief from the top TL that was. Lets wait and see how this one unfolds during NY session.
Yes visit a possible ascending station directly here on the loonie. We already had a classic bearish divergence that's playing out at this time. We could have shorted @ the top. Now, we've got a possible bullish HD divergence cooking, that will perform I believe. I shall try buying of the decrease TL if price makes it there But on next check I see it may be a bearish flag, so we should happen to be short from the top. And only play with a breakout of the lower border, simply to be safe. Whats your perspective with this one? https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...t-gbp-jpy.html
Yes I visit that a potential ascending channel right here on the loonie. We had a classic bearish divergence that's playing out at this time. We might have shorted @ the very best. Now, we've got a potential bullish HD divergence cooking, which will play out I think. I shall try buying of the lower TL if price makes it But on second check I notice it may be a bearish flag, thus we have to happen to be brief from the very best. And just play with a breakout of the lower border, simply to be safe. Whats your point of view on this one?
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 AM.
Risk Disclosure: CLIQforex will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible. Currency trading on margin involves high risk, and is not suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange or any other financial instrument you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
CLIQforex would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore CLIQforex doesn’t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.