I am a total newbie who has just been demoing a few months, currently learning Wicker's Trendfollower system. Https://www.cliqforex.com/general-fo...es-better.html

Sounds like a very great system for a newbie such as myself.
But with the assistance of all Pilatus's eduional posts, I realized that, one can not only simply follow a beep or a message on your computer telling you to push on the order button.
That's simply a conditioned response, which might work out for you but it might also get you into a lot of trouble through your lack of knowledge and really this kind of response may forestall anybody from figuring out how to confirm the signals with knowledge one has learned for oneself.
Indeed Wicker himself states the following.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trend Follower is a trend following system. This system will show you the mechanisms behind those words, if you ever heard the saying Trend is your friend. Its unique approach to the market will provide you a great comprehension of market movements and allow you to find what occurs is not arbitrary but an underlying order behind price movement. Through practicing these exact rules with which the system was designed, you'll get a more clear picture of the market and start to reap the monetary rewards.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How true this rings to me and this system opens up a can of worms in my mind which have to be answered by myself and by learning simple things such as Chart Patters. In fact, Pilatus stuck this spike in my brain with a few of his posts about why he left the transaction that Wicker's system gives him signals for.

Loed a great thread for somebody like myself who's a COMPLETE newbie on chart patters that's easy to grasp with little or no former knowledge of gambling.
Http://www.babypips.com/school/pattern_schmatterns.html

The Head Shoulders patterns and trend reversal.

Notice how it is possible to get a pretty good grasp of movement direction prior to the LONG or SHORT sign arrives. This can get you into a good trade and more importantly keep you from a bad one, as it belongs Head Shoulders, Knees Toes.

Http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/1...ouldersrw7.jpg

Well, I'll keep this short since I don't want to bore anybody with my personal experience but if this post points only one Newbie such as MYSELF who might find themselves lost on this board, in the right way, it's going to have been worthwhile.