Advanced Markets or AMIFX -
1 2 3

thread: Advanced Markets or AMIFX

Any updates on this broker? Is their orders disperse and execution as great as before or better? I am in the process of searching for a new broker.

I am contemplating between Dukascopy and AMIFX. Any feedback is appreciated.
    Good luck finding http://forexmagnates.com/us-forex-br...q4-2010-final/ here.

Just 58 accounts why stay in business

Thank you for the information. Appreciated.

Hmmm.. .one of those remarks at the base (pasted below) seems to indie they have a lot of institutional customers. Perhaps that makes up for not many retail customers? I guess in the end it is the trade quantity that matters and many customers, although that number does seem low.
    PB stated: Statistics do not always tell the entire story and this firm prefers to keep.
    Four or five or more major Korean securities brokers run their margin FX company methodical Advanced Markets. The firm has other wholesale ventures elsewhere in Asia, Europe and the US. Additionally, the firm's pure (that is they do not screw around with skewing prices or asymetrical slippage like any other ?NDD? platforms) Direct Market Access to 10 major FX bank desks and super low-latency platforms additionally attract larger customers, including small and medium-sized CTAs, hedge funds and large net-worth traders. Watch for your self, their live prices are available on their Web site's home page.
    BTW, total disclosure, I previously worked with Advanced Markets, but have not for sometime.

January 28th, 2011 at 9:25 am

I've Got an account there Beneath MT4 and Fortex FIX. Many clients I talked to complain of fixed negative slippage produced by Fortex who's the technology provider for AMFX of 0.50 pips on each transaction. Fortex doesn't even honor the tick prices. They provide slippage to imaginary price so as long as they get 0.50 pips on each transaction they're happy. Clients reported this to NFA so its just a matter of time before the sheriff knocks. Better with Integral or even Currenex for certain. If you are a client at AMFX look at your trades and the slippage will be seen by you!

Anyone using Advanced Markets for anything over 10K equilibrium?

•