Dynamic Fibonacci Grid - interactive trading -
... 2 3 4 5 6 ...

thread: Dynamic Fibonacci Grid - interactive trading

quote Very good Scotty! You are trading with actual account right? My trades are low lots because my account is actual... till I get the hang of. Sorry my english Green pips in all \o/
    Yes - real account

https://www.myfxbook.com/members//fo...-dream/1481596

Quite great!

Trade today!

Exit at 1.7018
    # 10 pips.

We can swap ideas and helping us go on Skype right?

At home, although I'm not taking time I'll do a few updates, but where is the remaining people? No one else will post updates?

I am not taking some time, but at home I will do a few updates, but where's the rest of the folks? No one else will post updates?
    Hi Dani,

I have not posted as I don't have any updates, just trading daily.

quote Hi Dani, I've not posted as I don't have any updates, just trading daily.
    Hi,
    All right, I took a peek at his fxbook, also noticed that you have a higher success rate, and I question when using this process of energetic fibo grid?

Hugs.

Correction.
    Simple to understand?

#EUR/JPY

News... beware!!

I also have losers trading and think (are many), I lose focus and then put out to subject, so are few profits, however I'm learning, and I spend hours and hours analyzing and searching for lively grid . . Something I'm learning with this technique and have a good management of cash coming from this topic (the same creator)

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-fo...ss-w--rsi.html

quote Hi, All right, I took a look at his fxbook, and saw you have a high success rate, and I wonder if using this method of lively fibo grid? Hugs.
    I prefer the SuperJoltMoney Lanes variant since it calls out pip spaces between amounts. It is all personal taste.

•