Dynamic Fibonacci Grid - interactive trading -
1 2 3 4 5 ...

thread: Dynamic Fibonacci Grid - interactive trading

quote I am flat now! I don't have rankings currently. This notion was just for the current day. When I have some longer term prejudice, in terms of actual trading, then I look at each day as separate occasion. Each new day = blank slate, new opportunities.... In terms of cable (and euro), it still seems like it wants to go more up than down. NZD also appears powerful. When london opens, I am looking more for signstill we get powerful reversal sign. For stops, as I already said, my greatest stop in almost any commerce is 15 pips , regardless of the...
    Thank you so much Alpha.

Did a killer with Nzd/Usd and Nzd/Jpy.

quote Thanks so much Alpha. Did a killer with Nzd/Jpy and Nzd/Usd.
    Great job on the NZD pairs!

1 Attachment(s) Is this legit blue to white long setup on 3 pillars fibo?

Edit: ceased -9

possible brief bounce trade on H1 box? Believe?

Nice Trend Trade. image
    Hello KCV, fine, you appear to be getting the hang of it could you be able to mention the logic supporting your entries alongside the screenshot, how we could all learn the tips? Thanks man.

Lots of good volatility today. Somehow I missed the dawn reversal in euro and cable....
    I created 17 trades , completed the afternoon 15 pips. Not too bad....
    Someone asked for cases....
    We had some very good long blue and rebound to white transactions after the CPI news.... Also we'd PERFECT short bounce, but I had been too concentrated on the price and forgot to make a screenshot.

Potential trade setting up on NZDUSD - I shall wait until the top channel line is broken before entrance. No breach - no transaction

Bounced right off - glad I waited - perhaps afterward

It breached some time ago and captured a few pips.

It breached a little while ago and captured a few pips. image image

Very good Scotty!

You are trading with actual account right? My transactions are low lots because my account is actual... until I get the hang of.

Sorry my english

Green pips at all \o/

•