Dynamic Fibonacci Grid - interactive trading -
... 7 8 9 10

thread: Dynamic Fibonacci Grid - interactive trading

I just exchange tendency after I see where we are on the map with the Daily Range and Price from Open. Today's Trades GBPJPY First Entry: Entered at 5m L1 1m Yellow Spot entry, but it seems not to hold price and the setup was ruined I exit at -3 pip trying to decrease losses EARLY. Secondly one: Entered at support and 5M L2 5m Yellow area. I realized that news are coming and I am at L2 5m SDRange High therefore that I opted to bounce out ( 11), but it jumped 50, I would not hold it through news anyhow image image image image image...
    Hi, are you trading the Grid? Would you reveal more examples and your own progress? Thank you

Entered a USDJPY BUY Rather

#Trading

@EUR/ /JPY
    I had a first focus in mind it was the L1 15min, but as the market appears to have lost the strength across the way, I left before virtually in addition to the SD level.
    I could call this discussion of Correction.

Dear DaniP, loaded up the EA and Indiors, everything appeared to load fine with the exception that all of the lanes/TF's are concealed behind the right border of the window.

Any advice?

Sincerely,

Peter

Hi DaniP,

obtained everything displayed in the window today, however I loaded up the EUR/JYP but as moves the degree of support/resistance along with the boxes it's posting the EUR/USD.

Again information?

Sincerely

I neglected to mention the Trade Manager is not working. The grid looks great I expect to see it function.

Sincerely

Hello I am posting this connection it has some examples and advice about FXMM patterns

http://www.fx-online.net/FXMoneyMap-Explained.asp

I would love to ask. . What exactly does the collumn background actually means

I found out using trend, moneymap is not accurate

no new updates? Hoping to see good news.

•