Hey men,

I've been trading with interbankfx for a long time but I ceased trading the spot market for a period because I went to work at a thrift store trading futures. I've been thinking about trading my money again because, well its a very long story. I've been scalping the yen daily because my bread and butter transaction at the prop shop requires the yen to be monitored by me daily. Been getting really good profits, average of 10-20 ticks daily.

Additionally, I think TRT's FirstStrike system holds a lot of merit and I've been tweaking about it and found that it actually works nicely. So basically, I want to begin scalping yen and other currencies, and also do a egy such as TRT's First Strike.

I've been looking at 2 brokers, EFX and Oanda. The professionals of EFX is that it'll be good for my own trading, because I left my profits scalping futures which has a 1 tick spread, and I don't usually pay the spread because I am able to be a marketmaker. Together with EFX, the spreads are pleasant and tight, and I'd be able to save a lot of commissions due to that. The one issue is that EFX doesn't allow orders. That is, I can not do my mechanical egy and scalp .

With OANDA, the spreads arent that bad, but the leverage is only 1:50. I am aware of, higher leverage is not good but I've been trading for quite a while now and I know how to handle it. Another reason why I need a leverage is that, I want to show that you can grow your account with a minimal sum. I intend to place only 500 USD. I consider this as an individual challenge because honestly, ever since I started functioning prop, I've lost my goals. Why, because I am still trading at the prop shop, I've lost it, you might wonder. The truth is, I am 19, and according to regulations , I am not able to receive my split of profits that I make. So I receive a salary, irregardless of how well I really do. That changes everything eh? I've learnt a lot trading there now, however I can not help but think, I've been making money scalping there, why can not I only mirror the trades? So there. Thats the reason why.