Now talked to Oanda and they made it understood that you might trade up to 10 mill / commerce and receive implementation as quickly as any other trade. With that size being scalped with by you Plus they have no issue.

10 mil lots = 1000/pip

With a 4 pip stop loss this would be 4000 risk which with risking just 2 percent of your account per trade would imply using a $200,000 account.

I hope to be there some afternoon opening those 10 mil places!

At least we know that until we're over $200,000 we can stay with Oanda. Following that, we need to find another broker.

However... what other broker can give say 50 mil lots (entire order) with rapid implementation?

Answer anybody?

Thanks,

Mike Lewthwaite

Please wait for an agent to respond.
You are now chatting with'OANDA'
OANDA: Thanks for choosing OANDA. How may I help you?
Mike: Hello. What's the biggest lot size I could expect to get full of and at Oanda with great performance?
Mike: hello?
OANDA: The maximum amount of units you can trade at one time is 10 million units.
Mike: okay. And will you receive decent fill ?
Mike: or is that considerably harder
OANDA: Sure, you can anticipate the identical fill rates because your additional transactions.
Mike: Okay. Should you ever needed more than 10 mil you'd suggest finding another broker?
OANDA: You may trade more than 10 million units on the exact same currency pair. You just have to break this up to 10 million units per transaction. There's no limitation to.
Mike: oh fine. So on one click you could just click twice real quickly and get full for 20 mil
OANDA: But you need to wait between opening and closing these trades for a predetermined time period (i.e., you cannot shut them all at once).
Mike:
mike: you should be closed first before opening
mike: another
OANDA: No, you can't do this. If you want to be filled for 20 million units simultaneously, you may wish to think about another broker. No, you don't need to shut one before opening another, but you need to wait about a minute or so between the orders so we can hedge your trade in the interbank.
OANDA: For example, you can perform 10 mil EUR/USD, wait for 2-3 minutes, then 10 mil EUR/USD again without shutting the first order.
Mike: Okay. So if you are scalping (in and out within 1-2 min.) Then Oanda wouldn't like you to be trading 10 mil lots?
OANDA: Correct. We do have and shut them in, say, five minutes or so. That's okay.
Mike: I've heard that Oanda doesn't have a issue with scalpers unless they're using automated system to beat the lag in Oanda. Several have promised to trade together and be in and out of places within seconds and have no problems. There are a problem when trading 10 mil lots. SO what is the cut off point where it gets to be a issue and you need people to wait 5 minutes. or so? 500,000 1 mil 3 mil etc?
OANDA: I was just saying that as a quote. We've got a customer who deals 10 mil units frequently and shuts out positions in just 1-2 minutes for small profits (5-10 pips). That is totally fine with us and we haven't any problems with traders. As you've mentioned, we do have a issue using'latency traders'.
OANDA: Individuals traders using a quicker feed to attempt to beat the'lag' at OANDA price feeds to predict prices.
Mike: yes I've heard. Okay thank you. Your replies have been very helpful.
OANDA: You're welcome. The'waiting' I was saying was for orders larger than 10 million.
OANDA: In case you are simply trading 10 million, then you can'scalp' no issue.
Mike: ok gotcha. That makes more sense
mike: THanks again
OANDA: You're most welcome. Thank you for chatting with us Mike.
OANDA: Goodbye.