I'm extremely new to trading, and this is matter I find important. Many individuals feel that they can find one great system that will always work each week, however the character of any currency pair can be different weekly. Trending systems may cause you to lose a lot of cash when a pair is ranging, and this can really result in a dreadful weak when each breakout is really a false breakout.

My perception of a fantastic trader is a person who can alter his egy depending on the character of the game. He is a person who has knowledge of this market and the way that it might act, and he has a egy for all these situations - knowing what to do in some situations and what not to do in order to be profitable. Like others he cannot forecast the future, but he uses the indiors that give him an edge.

So what indiors can one use to set their initial perceptions of this week before them? Would you utilize price action on the weekly chart? Any advice about knowing a variety of systems for a variety of pairs so you are adapting to the market or remaining with the trending pairs?

Thanks