Sultans of Swing -
... 2 3 4 5

thread: Sultans of Swing

UJ
    juicy

H4

UJ juicy H4 picture
    I posted this a few days ago on a different thread and it appears to be playing outside to confirm the short UJ story

Yen Futures
    H4

Cable textbook short H4 picture
    closed for 100 pips

she seems like she wants to roar...

DXY
    H4

Kiwis
    dangerous but it could work! (depends on the USD Index)
    H4

quote tbh I took a brief almost 2 weeks ago, and its been faffing about between being positive and negative. Atm, following the action yesterday, im close to my stop loss, but it hasn't hit yet fingers crossed my analysis holds up... I'd be looking for 108xxx the swap is up me!
    be patience my friend. You need to follow along with major thread for pair for more accurate signal. Dont push yourself too hard.
    You might need to take a break for a while.

quote be patience my friend. You need to follow major thread for pair for more accurate signal. Dont push yourself too hard. You may have to have a rest for a while.
    Cheers friend

quote tracking H4 image
    I have been viewing and tracking this, and submitted it on the cable thread a couple of days back

if the channel stays, the above mentioned setup may take us to 133xx

GBP Composite
    Daily

XAUUSD appears ripe H4 picture
    first high low?

Worth monitoring

H4

DXY H4 image
    the arrangement appears to be confirmed, and resulted in a number of my setups being actuated

however, prior to the dollar bears get too excited, we need to have across this major demand line and divide through the channel

next week ought to be interesting

H4

play safe

•