Sultans of Swing -
1 2 3 4 5

thread: Sultans of Swing

What George Soros Taught Stan Druckenmiller

George Soros has a philosophy I also have embraced: How to build long-term returns is by way of preservation of capital and home runs. You can be a lot more competitive once you're making great profits. Many managers, once they're up 30 or even 40 percent, will reserve their entire year [i.e., trade very cautiously for the rest of the calendar year so as to not jeopardize the very good return that has been realized]. The best way to attain tmly superior long-term returns would be to grind it out until you're up 30 or even 40 percent, and then if you have the convictions, go to get a 100 per year. If years, it's possible to assemble a few near-100 per cent years and prevent down, then returns can be achieved by you.
    I've learned many things from him, but perhaps the most important is the fact that it's not if you're right or wrong that is important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong. The few times that Soros has criticized me was when I was really right on a market and did not maximize the chance. Soon after I had begun working for Soros, I was very bearish on the dollar and place to a large short position from the Deutsche mark. The situation had begun going in my favor, and that I felt rather proud of myself. Soros came into my workplace, and we talked about the trade.

Link to first article: http://www.planbeconomics.com/2014/0...druckenmiller/

SP 500: ACHTUNG BABY!

Testing LOOONG term service...

Daily

That other line is another 130 points south of this...

didnt have much time to post a week, but this Transaction is Busy:

GA
    H4

Goal: 168xx

took this last week, link to original post: https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...dlesticks.html

still Functioning, still Legitimate

UC
    H4

T1: 129xxx

entrance pending trigger level EU H4 image T1: 1165
    amounts were not triggered and price got away

nevertheless, it gives me more conviction that my analysis was right

the ideal path on H1 can generate a fantastic entrance point!

Data starts today, fantastic luck!

trade is active

perhaps one of THE greatest setups ive been tracking

UC
    D1

Cable
    textbook short

H4

took this last week, connect to original article: https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...-decision.html still working, still legitimate UC H4 image T1: 129xxx
    closed out for 140 pips. Will keep an eye

XAUUSD

looks Mature

H4

quote amounts were not triggered and price got away nonetheless, it gives me more conviction that my analysis was right the perfect path on H1 could generate a good entrance point! Data starts today! picture
    she really got away!

I took a small brief yesterday in the supply line, but closed it out for 10 pips because I didnt enjoy the price action

when the retracement plays out, that is the setup im tracking (fingers crossed)

shot a small brief at 115646 targeting the fib need amount (less than 1% risk)

H4

•