First off, hello all. I'm eupho, a 21 year-old semi-professional poker player out of central florida (which basically means I'm 21 and I have practically no bills to pay) and here's my thing:

My poker bankroll is x,000. I just need a maximum of about $500 right now on any particular day, the rest sits in someone ELSES bank account, earning THEM cash. Certainly, this is not an perfect situation for me.

So in the past 4-5 days I've become very interested in Currency Market. I'm playing demo nonetheless, and while Ive already made some errors (like giving fxsomethingorother my real phone number. Ugh.) Overall I'm very happy with my progress.

I'm using a system I discovered here on this forum maybe a webpage back. I can't find the link right now (I'm still playing 4 tables of poker;p) but its basically 3 WMAs (5, 20, 100) and I'm buying everytime the 5 is over the 20 and 100, close if the 5 rolls the 20, sell if the 5 is below the 20 and 100. Its really performed absolutely fantastically so much better. But really, if making money was this easy, wouldn't everyone do it? I bow to you all, how realistic is that this simple system longterm? I'm using it with the 30 minute charts. I'll try and get the link for it in a moment.

Everyone talks about taking a system and making it yours... I guess I'm too new to bother with this.

Next I'm confused on setting SLs and TPs. Can there be a good principle I must be following when setting my initial ones? Something like setting my SL 10pips negative and TP 30 pips convinced and adjusting them since I feel comfortable (ie sliding the SL up into the breakeven point)?

What's a Fantastic Currency Market ROI?

Thanks for dealing with my rambling, I'm sure I'll have tons more questions. Forex seems to be the only type of individuals who love acronyms over the army.

Ultimately, like I said I'm a semi-pro poker player, I'm also a moderator at a very popular poker forum that I wont mention in my introductory post, but if anybody is looking to trade expertise alongside me.

~Euph