Trading Room for traders with FF Trade Explorers
1 2 3 ...

thread: Trading Room for traders with FF Trade Explorers

Trading Room for traders withcliqforexTrade Explorers

Trading Space For Traders With Trade Explorers On forum, most of us know there are traders that claim that today here's a thread where you can speak about your trading and also have a commerce explore oncliqforexto back this up, there's to many traders creating false trading calls without a proof.

Should you you even listen too let alone spend money too any guru who will not let you see yhier track document, really bugs me in this industry.
    Exactly, I am guessing 99% of the folks who hang out on forum aren't making gains in their live trading. Wannabe experts.

I Enjoy contest. We should possess competition within this forum. It might add more challange and more self to the community

hello

can it be possible to have commerce explorer on delay? So people can't replie my trades?

If so count me in

live account of course
    Nobody may replie your trades in real-time rags, since the explorer just updates every 5 minutes or so. Viewers can refresh to view by forcing an upgrade, however theres still a delay in real time.

I would not be stressing about it, even when you are a trading hotshot.

What you may discover is that audiences might ask you to handle their account tho, and it is a fantastic thing, but I imagine that will only take place if you are always profitable and manage risk well for a period of at least 3 to 4 months, possibly more.

Not to mention regardless of how little or much a trader makes a day its always good to ask about what really matters the best way to approach and handle your account risk. It is not remarkable if you risk 75K to make $100 on a scalp but the trader who will create consistent profits while maintaining their RR as low as possible I admire the most.
    Yes, I use 0.25-0.5% risk per transaction typically. Occasionally 1 percent if quite confident

no more than 2% loss a day

like for Example if Today I told you im trying long @ 31 (spread so 32), it kind of messes with my confidence
    luckily trade moved Directly my way, and I was Quite confident in this long to begin with

closed half @ 365 ( 0.11%), rest is Operating for 2943

if I had N't Declared I was long I Likely would have held the Entire thing, thats Exactly What im talking about with the Assurance issue

luckily trade moved direct my way, and was very confident in this long to start with

shut half @ 365 ( 0.22%), rest is running for 2943
    would you have a trade explorer to verify that?

Fortunately Commerce moved straight my way, and I Had Been very confident in this long to Start with

Shut half @ 365 ( 0.11%), Remainder is running for 2943

if I had N't announced I was long I probably would have held the whole thing, thats Exactly What im talking about with All the Assurance issue
    Shut other half @ 29396

0.2Percent

total 0.3Percent

I love scalpin

I Find possible for much higher though, 2950/60 is at play

take care folks

fortunately trade moved directly away, and I had been very confident in this long to begin with

closed half @ 365 ( 0.11%), remainder is running for 2943

if I had not announced I was long I probably would have held the entire thing, thats what im talking about using the confidence issue
    I dont want traders comming in here talking about that trade with out a trade explorer to affirm it.

closed additional half @ 29396

0.2%

total 0.3%

I love scalpinglt;3

I find possible for substantially higher though

take care people
    I dont want traders comming in here talking about that trade with out a trade explorer to confirm it.

•