NOTE: I posted this on another site but found forum.com yesterday and was eager to see folks actually talking forex

I am relatively new to the forex market and also have a $5,000 account with forex.com. One of my trading friends who uses another broker said that forex.com was in trouble and I should move my cash. I looked at the N.F.A. website and they got a case against them (in the N.F.A.). I am worried about what could occur. Does anyone know if the N.F.A has a history of shutting down forex companies for misconduct, and exactly what would happen to my money?

The criticism claims On December 8, 2006, NFA issued a Complaint charging GCG with using deficient promotional material and failing to uphold high standards of commercial honor and just and equitable principles of trade; failing to establish and execute a decent anti-money laundering program; and failing to inform NFA that GCG was carrying client accounts.

Http://www.nfa.futures.org/basicnet/...spx?seqnum=970

I wouldn't be so concerned if I hadn't read about each of the folks that are stuck with the Ref Co scandal.

Any input if I should worry and proceed would be appreciated!