Welcome Traders!
Bienvenue, Willkommen, Bienvenido, Mabuhay, huan ying, Welkom, Selamat Datang, Swaa-gat hai, Benvenuto, Vitame Vas, Akwaaba, Velkommen, Kalos ilthate, Ahlan Wa Sahlan, Tash reef Laa-iye

the aim of this thread is going to be to discuss chart setups. I trade mostly on the four hour however a chart is a chart. Will occur on the time frame all the way down to the 1 minute time period.

I welcome charts with Support/Resistance zones, trend lines, chart patterns, pub patterns, Fibs. Try to post as many charts as possible, a picture is worth a thousand pips. Frankly, I really don't find it too easy when someones calls a short trade at 1.2374 or long at 1.3729 but if you have got a chart attached there's something to use as reference. I will be the whole thing, post setups, wins, losses, trade direction.

My favorite word in forex = confluence
it's the collection or meeting of many support/resistance established variables at one particular zone. Another instance I've listed to explain how exactly I spot and trade confluence. It is a trading video I recorded and uploaded to my youtube station.

We are here to help each other, keep it clean and respectful. You may ask why I've posted another thread that is very similar to a few other people here. Add to your trading knowledge, as the thread progresses I believe that you'll learn some different approaches. Also like the name says, there'll be video interaction which is a little unique in contrast to a lot of the other threads.

I've got a http://www.aceforex.wordpress.com, non-commercial. It is a blog which does allow advertisements so you don't have to worry about me throwing up banner ads for robots and holy grail services. I upload my most important trades, and setups there as well so check it out

Charts below are items I search for

Enjoy!