I need an opinion plz

thread: I need an opinion plz

I need an opinion plz

Hi everyone
    I'm trying to find a fantastic sign providor can anyone show me ?
    Thank you beforehand

Patkan I'm a Foreign Exchange beginner and don´t be trading to get long (possibly 2-3 month today ). Allow me to inform you that I've learned and briefed myself concerning market dynamics, money management for extended time before I came up with my live depot. I opened a depot with approximately 5.000 K and all I needed to do is make a few pips, but truth revealed me after a week of investing the way to generate a 200 bucks from 5.000. Now after some additional month of reasearch I discovered that I took care about the basics such as how much risk I will take with opening a situation (sometimes had opened place with over 10,00% risk) or not even had a basic/simple egy I might follow. Now I really do have one and testing it allready for a couple of months and I do make a litle percentage profit on my rankings and I do just trade with a leverage of 1:10 so my account is still there after a few days

Until that, I bought a few systems who told me to make 500-1000 Pips in a month but if was dumb to trace them. Sure if you do have lot´s of disciplin may you able to earn some pips with systems but long-term you'll lose what you created and your holy pips are gone, that fact dude. If it would be that easy, everybody would be a trader and have lot´s of supermodels and free beverages. But don´t believe firms that'll guarantee some thing. They don´t care about you and your trading payoff.

So if you believe trading is all about how much pips you will able to make if you buy some signals you go back to school. Learn about market dynamics, risk management, money management and learn on your self. And don´t anticipate theese so called experts that promise fast success to you.

And please don´t ask folks in this forums how much pips they make, like someone mentioned before that doesn't have anything to do with the hole thing at all. Trader A can make 10.000 Pips/month but his payoff is going to be just like Trader B who only made a couple of pips... So don´t be dumb man.

Finest post of this thread. Congratz!

Landsman! ^^

if I don't have enough time to analys, I just need signs? And I tried all sign suppliers that are old. . So I need. .
    Thanks
    Bottom line here is that I don't think that one exists. The way I learned to trade and generate my own signs was to get to know a few of the traders here. Read their books and be courageous enough to ask dumb questions. I put up my own transactions off daily charts daily and post them . Some execute and a few perish. Some more ideas. Establish and trade a number of these calls from a number of those journals that you see. There is some valuable information posted on the way the trader determines where to place an order. This is usually on their very first article in their journal. A journal that is updated regularly will demone that a trader is serious about sharpening their craft. This is not a company where it is possible to pay a person to give you signs that will be profitable. Entry is just a section of the trade. You have to know when you will exit and what you will do if that transaction starts moving. You should manage your risk and money. Hope this helps.

Fantastic post!

I concur article. Entry is the first portion of the struggle if you're in the trade, and the traditional portion of the struggle is, you're up and you do not know how long to keep in.

Hi all

first I apologize for talking this way for you in my past post
    I really don't have any excuse to do so. .

I understood that you recommend me trading and learning, I am with this. . But lets forget the pips for a while, lets talk percentage, Just how much percentage you account is currently growing per month? And does it pay you expenditures if you exchange?

Thank you and decent luck to each of

p.s:just found a new company forex-killer, anybody tested it?

How much I create? I can inform you that after the simple fact of course.
    Nobody can tell just how much they create because its not like making hamburgers!
    You have to slap yourself in the face to get that thinking from your head.
    Anyway you can cover your lifestyle with 1 percent p.A if you've got 100 Million.
    So your question is stupid.

Lol do you feel you are going to ever be successful with you current state of mind?
    You should read your own posts it is hilarious. ^^
    Holy Jesus People are idle nowdays....
    I really don't think it a fantastic state of mind. He even call trading method that require cash management and lot size direction CRAZY. I think what is crazy is when there is none of those. I have seen many traders who are powerful that do not state how many pips that they make because it does not mean much. Well it will be said by a few of them but not when they're ask they way this person ask. Even when people attempted to help this member he, worst just attack them Interesting method to ask for help.

•