Realistic VS Fantasy -
1 2 3 4 5

thread: Realistic VS Fantasy

quote I hope this provides some idea whyin previous talks, we attempted to tell you that these contests are as worthless as the signals from the demonion jockeys who acquire them! There are an infinite number of ways the data from these items can be manipulated by white labeling and copy trade program. Their outcomes are meaningless. Therefore, as I once told you earlier, when you search these men on trade monitoring sites, they simply have demo accounts. They are good coders, not traders. If it seems too good to be true, generally it's! Focus on your own trading...
    I figure, the whole DEMO competition end result is FAKE!! YES, or perhaps data manipulated with anything I dont know... afterward, supreme verdict is -

Its rather impossible to reach 400-1000% ROE per week anything they're showing is imitation

We are the Lions!

Fantasy turning to Reality now....

Last word, Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You are afraid of change. I really don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this will finish. I came here to let you know how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't need them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there's a choice...

Fantasy turning into Reality now... quote
    Interesting selection of quote, thinking about Neo was a construct of this matrix anyway. And, in that trilogy's conclusion, the matrix was alive and well and Neo was dead!

quote Interesting selection of quote, thinking about Neo was a construct of the matrix anyhow. And, in the end of the trilogy, the matrix was alive and well and Neo was dead!
    hahahahahahahha

quote some notes: it is great that you use TP and SL. About the no change, I think a point where the SL belongs to BE is wise usually, to prevent turning a transaction from winner to loser. IF your test trading does good for you, I just cant see the best way to perform modifiions immediately once implemented to reside account. Is not the entire point of demo trading, or reside analyzing is to encounter a system which works? And as soon as you've got that, the number one rule should be to not change it, but keep as close to the test results as you can? Or possibly I'm thinking wrong. Lots...
    Guys I need your suggestions ....

What do you think about this result of mine... 2015 Jan month entire.... With 320 trades I made drawdown is less than 2% total ROE is 70%

Profitable trades are 17% loss trades are 82 percent

quote Interesting choice of quote, contemplating Neo was a build of the matrix anyway. And, in the conclusion of the trilogy, the matrix was alive and well and Neo was dead!
    that I think I'm going in right direction now.... Thx you 2 big brothers...

New concept: STOP LOSS is your buddy there's NO trend actually exist

as you said before.... Even without following trend I will make profit.... YES... NOW I'm doing too

this result is from Jan to July 2015 total 7 months with 3000 trades

670% ROE
    Max DD 1.93%

I Shall Begin forward Evaluation soon

I am not here much anymore.
    Shortly I will not be at all.
    It appears I had been too late, because you've deleted two explorers and are -10%ish today.
    Does not seem like a lot of changing I'm sorry to see.

So. . .the obvious reply to your question:
    My opinion is it is still an excessive amount of risk.
    I don't have to see the win loss ratio to say that 70% monthly signifies that risk per transaction is surplus, or at the very least it is more than trading. 2 percent DD for 1 year means nothing if the account is wiped out after 1 year 1 day.
    One occasion driven move and your gone.

Additionally, obviously you've found (hopefully not purchased ) some magical EA.

Whether you opt to take anything else Profitfarmer and I have said on board or not, one thing I will guarantee you isYou won't ever profit from an EA unless you can trade yourself profitably with no. If it's possible, then you won't require the EA in most cases.
    An EA should be something you comprehend the workings of completely, and typically if you don't create it according to a system of your own design, the EA won't work.

At best you'll tweak the settings, curve matching them every time a new market stage arrives, and finally you will see that no EA can be left to run unchecked.
    If it could, we would not have to be here on forums like this talking the way to trade.

I will say it one more time... if you need to be casual and perform at trading, no problem. . .carry on as you're. . .but if you actually wish to be profitable, for more than a couple of weeks:
    Forget EA's, forget indiors, and forget currency strength meters regardless of how nicely coded or well meaning that the founders are....They will not help you unless you can recognize opportunities with them. If there was any single thing which was always profitable all the time, there would be no need for sites like this!
    These items are simply graphical representations of past events. They can't predict anything!

Good luck. The journey won't be easy. If you truly want it, you will find a way.

hahahahahahha aweosme!!! Like it actually

btw... Should I remove all of indiors everything then Should I start trading by myself anything I see from chart

Should I trade similar to this:

3:1 ratio constantly [direction doesn't matter as forex is arbitrary ]

will I get profit from the long run?

It is a tough question to answer, but statistically in the event that you've got a 1:3 RR ratio, then even when you simply win 40% of 100 trades, the more you will still come out 60 risk units positive.
    I hope that makes sense?

Having said that, your question can not be answered so easily.
    First you need to get a method that can win that much% wise. As for me, I don't opt with less than 50% winning rate.
    You'll find that if the line is fine between losses and wins, that things like spreads and slippage will actually tear holes in you projected profit much greater than you believed. That is why I always said demonion testing is next to useless, particularly on high risk methods. The issues won't be experienced by you until reside.

In general, it is no good just saying
    I'll use 1:3 RR ratio and also be profitable
    You need to get a system that provides such things. Along with the sign for the machine must be one, that more often than not provides a triumph of 3 times the risk. Go to any chart, any time and begin looking at signals....then with clear objectivity, look at how much 1:3 RR could be consistently reached on extended term.
    You won't find many, believe me.

Currently, your words :
    3:1 ratio constantly [direction does not matter as Currency Market is arbitrary ]

will get profit in the long run?

If you mean, in the event that you blindly enter the charts and proceed for 1:3 RR are you going to win, then no..sorry you won't.
    It is extremely primitive, but what you are trying to do is employ a mathematical border where there is none.
    For the entry sign, you still will need to have some kind of edge dependent on the price action.

I have said it earlier.... React, don't predict.

So, Examine the charts. . .look at moves that appear to be surplus (or apartment for breakouts) and then use that information to plan your entry.
    Once the sign is established, you will see whether it is a sign that can yield 3 times the risk over half the time.
    When it does not you have two options:
    Look for a new signal
    Adapt this sign to a new RR profile.

Here is actually the basis of system construction my buddy.

You can do this 1000 times, and if you are good, and honest you will find maybe a few viable egies.

That's the actual business of profitable trading, hence some time ago I told you that this isn't an exciting, adrenaline junkie profession.
    It is research, analyzing and finish....repeated countless occasions!

It's a challenging question to answer, however statistically in the event that you have a 1:3 RR ratio, then even if you only win 40% of 100 trades, the more you will still come out 60 risk units positive. I hope that makes sense? Having said that, your question can not be answered easily. First you need to have a method that can win that % shrewd. As for me, I don't go for any systems with less than 50% winning rate. You'll find that when the line is fine between wins and losses, that things such as spreads and slippage will actually tear holes in you projected profit much more...
    OK got it

As you mentioned have to come across the edge of price action that means no indior will do so, just Supply demand zone is an opportunity for this

2nd... 1000 times trades results!?!!?

OUCH!!! Long time have to trade then

•