karmapalas 3 pips scalping journal -
1 2 3

thread: karmapalas 3 pips scalping journal

Bad luck on that previous EJ scalp. Hard when it comes back after a halt out.
    Yes you're right.

-30 pips.

Poor luck.

Lefted 267 USD in my account.

Oh, I got 3 pips now

so -27 now

3 pips again

Reputation consequence:

My account blowed up.
    I guess I overtrade.

Now began new account using same began capital but distinct SL/TP ratio: 10/5
    1st order 5 pips

has to be cautious and believe I'm in the perfect time to starting new order within the next potential

My account blowed up.
    I figure I overtrade.

Now started new account with same started capital but different SL/TP ratio: 10/5
    1st order 5 pips

has to be careful and believe I'm in the right time to starting new order within the upcoming potential
    I believe so sad reading this.

Very tired this night,

Open new account and attempt open sell SL /TP 10 /10
    result 10 pips.

Hard enough for with this market

I'm sad reading this.
    Thank you brother.

=============
    Get 10 pips more last night...
    Looking for new opportunity to open a situation now...

Karmapala I wish you luck. You will need it.

Good Luck

Jeremy

Karmapala I wish you luck. You may need it.

Great Luck

Jeremy
    Thank you Jeremy.

I wish you luck also brother.

The problem is lot sizing. I trade a live account with 10 times the money, but my highest lot size is 0.5. That way I can suffer quite a series of losses and still not hurt my balance too much. I don't raise my lot sizing with losses or wins. I just maintain the same dimensions and transaction exactly the same way. Boost of lot size stems just with growth of equity.

I use a TP between 3 and 5, and a SL approximately 8, so I am utilized to high risk scalping, but my current preferred currency is E/U. Swings are not as violent, and a little more predictable. Plenty of volume, so that will produce the chart patterns easier to spot. I haven't performed well with E/J, but've done quite well with A/U when it is active. A/U can be quite predictable, especially during the asian session, but lately it has not been as tradeable as it was.

Another thing that I find useful for scalping would be to utilize bar charts. Using candles, the eye tends to not observe the wicks nicely, and that means you don't realise the complete extent of a move. With the bars, you can see every pip that price required.

The following help is your TASAYC System thread here on FF. It's a long and detailed thread, but it's the best scalping thread I have found here. In addition, he uses a small TP with an extremely big stop.

•