Sycho - Volume Based Trade (Gbp/JpyandUsd/JPY) -
1 2 3 4 ...

thread: Sycho - Volume Based Trade (Gbp/JpyandUsd/JPY)

Cheers bro,

good luck for this one. . [im on fb]

cheers bro,

good luck with this one. . [im on fb]
    thanks bro,just could afford posting from recycle bin..how is the trading proceeding

thanks bro,only could manage posting from recycle bin..how is the trading going
    good bro, exited on reduced,

and im going to re-short from higher. .

There seems to be plenty bears awaiting 144.16. .we might emails around a little. .

great bro, exited on reduced,

and im going to re-short from greater. .
    Fine game plan..am lookin at shorting more from around 146.35 when we get there

Stoch,only fliped up,am looking at 146.35 to add more shorts. .

On wednesday we'd release of the yearly core retail sale's as below
    USD
    Core Retail Revenue m/m
    -0.5%

1:30pm USD
    Retail Revenue m/m
    -0.4%
    0.0%-1.3%

then yesterday we had this
    PPI m/m
    0.3%
    0.2%-1.2%

USD
    Unemployment Claims
    608K605K
    here is my take for the cpi..is the Change in the price of products and services purchased by consumers, excluding food and energy; meaning if ppi is large,i.e. manufacturers are producing more,then consumers will also be consuming more,coz transaction balnce shows reduced,and when unemployement is about the high,how then do consumers consume more..just my small take. . I believe strongly this data are manipulated I expect a better than b/4 core cpi. . .but am not trading it

On wednesday we had launch of the monthly core retail market is as under
    USD
    Core Retail Revenue m/m
    -0.5percent

Retail Revenue m/m
    -0.4percent
    0.0%-1.3percent

then yesterday we experienced this
    PPI m/m
    0.3percent
    0.2percent -1.2percent

USD
    Unemployment Claims
    608K605K
    here...
    yeah!there core cpi came out better than b/4 as posted..not much movement on it yet,but I think they will pump in certain good quantity. .still target maxi..146.35

He we go..journey to 146.35. .where I will be waiting to slaughter this bulls

Sycho thanks to the indiors bro, I am setting them up as we speak, I missed the very first move to the disadvantage, but im such as you, im waiting to brief this baby up a bit higher, 146.41 instead, which will be yesterdays' high, but lets see if it can even get up there

•