S/R trading
1 2 3

thread: S/R trading

S/R trading

Hello men!
    I will be posting most of my live trades available on here. I won't go into details of how I trade, I only want to maintain the journal to maintain my trading in check.
    My Primary pair is EU but I also exchange GU, AU and AudNzd. Listed below are my current POs...

Searching a long here on EU. Its a counter so that it's a small stop and also the dimensions is less than half the usual. The AudNzd is doing well so far...[/ATTACH]

Gone long on AJ as well with a small halt. EU long and AudNzd short are equally in profit...

been awaiting this one for some time now. EurAud long, a more compact place. I had been waiting to buy it lower but not got there...

Stopped out on AJ and EU for about 30 pips combined. I'd little positions so its a 0.3% reduction all together. The EU was risky, I would re input the AJ lower. The EA also got stopped out. I'll probably cover all the losses together with the AudNzd trade that's doing very well and also the current floating profit is practically 0.4%. 0.45% will cover the reduction form the preceding 3 transactions, but I am trying for much more than that.
    Still looking for a bounce on the EU, ideally it will happen and not go straight down for my target without even giving me an entry...

Took another tiny long on EU, my initial target is 1.2770. Its a tiny position therefore the risk is 0.15%. I still have a position on AudNzd, I added a few on the retest and it is doing quite well. I closed one part only now so I covered 70 percent of my reduction today which currently stands at -0.13%. The remainder of this AN trade will look after the remaining loss;--RRB-

Well, got stopped out on AudNzd in BE 1 yesterday Through NZD Core Retail Sales q/q. I could have closed the transaction for 0.3percent at before the news but I took a risk. The EU also got stopped out in BE 1. . .Yesterdays effect was -0.12%.
    I have another set of trades for today. All are positions with large r/r. I got a EU long, AudNzd short again and again EA long. Instead of charts, I'll place the screen shot of my mt4...

All 3 transactions do nicely for now. I hate choppy days like yesterdaywhen almost every transaction is stopped out at BE. Yesterday the best egy would be to shoot 10 pips at a time when I did this, I would be up 0.5percent instead of down -0.12%. Anyhow, seems like I shall cover yesterdays reduction and then some with the current transactions. Will post the results later...

EU closed for 40 pips, AN closed for 5, EA still operating currently 40. Closed trades attracted me about 1% and I've just as much in floating EA trade.

Nevertheless in AudNzd trade.... Todays realized profit is about 1%, ideally the AN hits the goal for another 1,5 percent.

•