The Really Useless System -
1 2 3

thread: The Really Useless System

inside this day I am expecting to have a larger move in a direction, not simply ranging. It was 2x Bull candle, so I took the buy rankings:

Despite 3 position it's 4% leverage. I have set the TP far away enough and no SL. It sounds risky the no SL, however I will take a look now at this transactions.
    Hopefully I can handle positions if I see that a 100 pip movement against me.

100 pip motion against me it's 1 percent lose(per trade), almost I have this from 2x transactions

Minimum trade size it's 1k, I should have 2k-5k in account to exchange safe in this style.

Edit:
    I have closed the 3rd brief with 15 PIP, and at night I have opened other two positions, because I was bored with ranging market and doesn't want to proceed. Is not wise...

Someone is trading with I am trading from cellular a lot of the time

The NZD place it had been closed with a tiny bit of profit.
    I had been convinced about EU motion for 10-20 pip management, so that I took 11 tens of thousands (instead of 1 thousand) and that I won. I knew the GU has a correlation with EU and when I saw EU is moving up, I have closed the GU using 10-30 pip shed and started a 11 million position for 10-20 pip again, won again.

When I took the daily chart and that I search for 50 candles, possibly a weekly chart for 10 candles, than is too easy to figure the direction. It's dull and it's profitable. I can not predict all in lower timeframes, but it sounds I can fix my errors.

10021043 = 4.091percent It is somewhat high for secure trades, probably it'll be after a draw down.

The 1 million size it had been expected to survive more than one day: 100-150 pip, the 11 thousands for maximum 2h and it had a SL as I recall, but I saw it's going quickly in a fantastic direction. . .Daily are similar to 3-4 moves of those.

Today I heard a lesson: the occupation wich you take should not be for money, but for long-term learning(Robert Kiyosaki).

19 19.2 -35.2 -15.4 = -12.4 PIP.
    1043 1053 is only 0.9587%

I am expecting till Monday / Tuesday will proceed awry 1.300, employed leverage is 12%. Just that's a supply of a minor adrenaline, it should not be bigger than 5 percent.

Now I've asked Oanda: should a person choose Oanda Europe than it is escaped from FIFO. And with the 2nd sub-account it is likely to full hedge the very first account, nicely Margin call should not be hit!
    In that case likely I'd choose they, due to lower commission, and better report potential ( FF's Trade explorer), if Dukas EU would allow FF's Trade Explorer I'd chose they for hedge potential even for the plus fees ( fill up 2.3% ) commerce commission ( 1.2 PIP ) Overnight commission, weekend lower maximum leverage and so forth. Neither of the 2 company has a usable report containing just how much pip gave me a commerce and ho much % was added/subtracted to account, can't understand why doesn't supply this simple info. . .because the appliions project manager are not using his merchandise?!

Perhaps because deficiency of the machine, but I am still trading on feelings.
    The week-end gap was not so hight as I've anticipated, so I've closed the profitable major size transactions:

Now that the price is moving in my place direction, but I feel in safe.
    In next times I think I will search for long positions and that I don't wish to have the shorts. Closed another 1 thousands too with little profit. Equity: 1063, utilized leverage 1%.

The TP was hit, until London Open (Equity: 1067)along with the price bounded from there. There's a lot of Banking holiday, likely I won't trade now.

I believe this is a working platform, at least for now. Therefore it should work on others too. Not each currency pair is good for everything, lets do a try.

I've watched the daily charts, last 20-50 candles ( is that a monthly? ) And I've decided to input a trend, counter-trend based what it is.

In almost 20h it's transferred all 3 against me a bit. I've used very low leverage. Hoping in next day for better result. If is moving that too against me I shall watch the charts again, re-read news and analyze: when a trade need to be shut than I expect I will cover the reduction in the more compact timeframe leveraged a bit.

Oh, tomorrow AUD and USD significant news and G7 meetings. So it will be a chance or before or after news release to escape from transactions with very high probability.

By sept 24, when I had a flashed to 10k to now, when I've closed / place on sleeping this account oct 11 it is not an entire month. 10,909.81 is the end balance, therefore I did 9% in less than a month. 48-26 = in 22 trades. One trade was a mistake: I wished to trade with 50k units and traded with 500k (full leverage: 50:1 nearly ). And that commerce has positive yield. Otherwise it meets my expectations: monthly 10-20percent what the Market gives.

It's a draw down, but is fixed and is favorable. Isn't perfect, but I don't have any crystal world or holy grail.

This period is a comparative small, but only 2 reason is precisely why to trade on demo:
    - discover exactly what went wrong in live account
    - if you found than adjust your own system and establish yourself and your investors: today you have corrected the previous mistakes, and that means you can return to live.

I've hesitated to which broker return using reside. Not one of them match my needs 100% regrettably: In working hours I would like to trade from mobile, and out of them from desktop. At weekends I would love to analyze my transactions and thing about where should I improve, where was a mistake. Also I would love to show for (possible)investors is going the equity curve. Most of brokers has something to show at reports page, but is not enough detailed. Largely is similar to a selection of commerce logs using a time filter and do exactly what you need with that. Forum's commerce explorer is a very wonderful instrument, meet my requirements at report. The reason why I did not go live with Dukascopy EU is since I can not attach to commerce explorer and will need to stay with they reports! I am giving my spread cash -at leastfor Oanda, and trusting once they will improve they mobile platforms A LOT as well the trade platform. Oh, I'm using macosx, therefore any only windows based platforms excluded and do not require MT4. Oanda Europe has no FIFO but still can not hedge the position as at Dukas. I can do the inverse of this trade on the other subaccount, but won't protect from Margin Call.

It is not the best idea, but it's likely to utilize TeamViewer and connect to my desktop in case of I really want the desktop version on the mobile, but need to get launched the PC. It is a backup method on some circumstances, possibly better, than nothing...

like I have calculated at 50:1 leverage account has the invisible Stop Lose ( margin call) at 200 PIP at Eur/Usd which I'll use, hopefully will probably be not hinted frequently and I will keep equilibrium positive.

Launched with to few size to get the flavor, than I moved in wrong direction. Kept the loosing places until I watched it is sufficient. As soon as I saw it is a new opportunity to recover my loses I've used the margins. I've analyzed the daily along with the 4h instructions, based on what others saying. I took my over-leveraged positions and I've recovered.

I watched some traders use bouncing theory: when the trend reached a new degree there should be a pullback, everyone understands that, a few of they've more expertise and they can predict better where is that zone.

Yesterday and today I had been in a mode to take much risk, therefore I won 5percent of my account, each day. If I use trade size such as that, probably I'll get a bigger draw down. Hedge founds make 40-60percent / year, and probably they are playing other sort of game than me, but I still believe a dedied, employed day trader must make 10-20% monthly average. 5% / month it is 71 percent / year ( 12month)

Now I've seen great news for USD, I've used all of my margin, and it moved to my predicted direction. I've closed to soon, today I see I could make 12% more, but I had been over leveraged and scared not to return my profit into shed. Finally the 5.8percent is very good for almost a week, maybe not for a day acording to my expectations

Tomorrow is Friday, which is a particular day in trading EUR/USD, should become carefully in US session, even before London shut, because the previous 3-4 horse they are enjoying strange, unknown games.

I have choosed Oanda as broker to have the forum's trade report, because Oanda's and Ducascopy's report values nothing.

Unfortunatelly this software has bugs, just there where I had and for reason to choosed: functionality calculations ( those percentages )

First: at my demo account, if I put in new deposit, than it will decrease this percentage numbers, because is accepting the EndBalance along with the ProfitMadeOnTrade. For eg when my account had been 1000 usd, and when I made an inventory of 100% yield: 1000 usd, in my equilibrium is 2000, then the Explorer reveals 100 percent corectly. When do a deposit of 8000 to have 10000 in my account, than it'll be lower that amount: 1000 created and now has 10000, than the yield it'll be around 11%, which hurts my functionality

On live account: it wasn't any deposit.

At overview it reveals: 22.7percent for Today and 12.6percent for this week.
    [ATTACH]overview[/ATTACH].

I didn't opened today, just closed a few Martingaled trades.
    But, tere is my last trades. I don't know how do you calculate 22.7percent for
    -0.1 0.2 0.1 1.5 3.1 -1.5 -0.9 -0.2 7.3 percents!!!

It ought to be around 9.5percent ( /- 2 percent ), from where the 22.7%?!!!

After 1 month here is my response in yearly Leaderboard:

I would like to thank you, and also for those few PM and all forum posts.

IMHO this post is very usefully and worth at least a couple million of $, not only a Vouch out of you - now I don't have some, it wasn't so vital for me personally.

Nov 16, Friday.

Previous day was a push at EU to 1.28, than pull back to 1.278-1.277. It's normal.
    I was thinking it's going to go up again, so that I left a entry order in 1.276. In NY session is was hitten.

In 11:00, 12:00 ( GMT 2 ) it is visible Euro has great news. It's predicted to raise the price.

I saw the price instead of going up it is falling a few pip, such as 10 or 20, than I introduced:

Extended @Market
    SL 1.27
    TP 1.278

The price was about 1.275

Then came the US news, it had been bad for USD, therefore I'd add more to my position, if I could, but I have used all of my margins., and I did a post:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by
    Extended @Market
    SL 1.27
    TP 1.278
    Even Stronger Long!!!

- thee price was around 1.273

- well the SL it'd be hitten, but that I did not used SL.
    I know it is Friday, things can go reverse and even though is going all against me, it won't go over 100 pip and I won't lose my account.
    I made some calculations based on win:lose commerce ration, when R:R is 1:1 and it was a surprise for me: I should use more leverage, than the 2%.
    I couldn't watch just how much I'm loosing and I moved : no margin left, I had been sure it's going to be no margin call, so that I moved out of trading platform.
    When I could back I saw the SL it'd be hitten and is currently in retracement.

Regrettably I had not possibility to be at BE. 35% loss is really to much for me, even mathematically is known it is optimal in long duration, or even should be higher!

I'm letting positions to run against me and attempting to become in BE or little profit and I am not allowing the win trades to operate because of fear to not turn in loses. The very same, old problem. I didn't solved however, it seems In this way I have wiped several accounts and that I had no motivation to build up.

Using SL there is a problem where to put it. Better I'd correct the position, if I have free margin.
    Even better if I choose only the safer trades, but this one it had been safe and moved against me! It's obviously the likelihood...

Some are saying it'll be 1.2650 some with 1.2850, but that I should think in myself and in my trading system, which just now fails. Keep walking...

The path to 1 million isn't so shiny and clear!

•