I challenge my self to withdraw profit every month ( GBP/JPY)
1 2 3 ...

thread: I challenge my self to withdraw profit every month ( GBP/JPY)

I challenge my self to withdraw profit every month ( GBP/JPY)

Hello fellow traders,

The FX market is very beautiful but difficult for all of us to see clearly the direction of price movement, so we have to concentrate our eyes squint to see it through.

I intentionally made this thread so that I will focus to adhere to the rules that I made before in order for me to be able to withdraw money every month.

The rules are as follows;

1. Real money. Daily trading, Cross pair only.
    2. Make profit bigger then lose

Thank you.

quote Hi, since you wish to trade the Daily chart, you may use this Cowabunga system. Just 3 indiors in the sub-window - RSI, Stochastics and MACD. And 2 moving averages - 5EMA and 10EMA. http://www.forexegiesresources.com/t.../89-cowabunga/ Good luck!
    Thanks for your suggestion Emmanuel7788 but I am quite convinced in my egy.

Hello fellow traders, I created this thread so that I will always consistently adhere to the egy that I have made in order for me to have the ability to withdraw money every month. The rules are as follows; 1. Real money. 2. GBP/JPY pair just. 3. Daily trading just. 4. Use indiors as much as possible so that the analysis are more accurate ( 12 indis ). I've got a lot of time too analyse them 1 by 1. 5. Entry stage, target and stop loss ought to be clear. 6. Every time entry that I will use 30 percent of the funds. 7. First capital is $100 ( Capital reserves is...
    30 percent of Capital per transaction, you are not going to last long on a Daily chart. Fantastic luck.

quote 30% of Capital each trade, you are not going to last long on a Daily chart. Great luck.
    Thank you FX Compass I love it. Please follow my daily transactions, just one place every day.

quote Thank you I appreciate it. Please follow my daily transactions, only 1 position every day.
    Will do, subscribed to a thread.

Hello fellow traders, I created this thread so I will always consistently adhere to the plan I have previously made in order for me to have the ability to withdraw money each month. The principles are as follows; 1 ). Real money. 2. GBP/JPY pair just. 3. Daily trading. 4. Use indiors as much as possible so that the analysis are more accurate ( 12 indis ). I've got a lot of time also analyse them by 1. 5. Entry point, target and stop loss should be clear. 6. Every time entry I will use 30 percent of the capital. 7. Initial capital is $100 ( Capital reserves is...
    Do your own eyes after soms screentime?

quote Do your own eyes following soms screentime?
    Excuse me, I don't understand your purpose.

quote Will do, subscribed to your thread.
    Thank you, I will not disappoint you. I understand what I do this I'm risking 30 percent of my capital.

My eyes! Omg cluttered chart alert...

Suggest reading market arrangement. . And projecting the indiors out. Looks like you continue adding an increasing number of indiors. . Secret is you don't want any if you learn how to read the arrangement...
    Red is highly plogical color representingblood, risk... not good to have some red on your charts in any way. .

I see you joined in 2016. So I assume that your quite new

using 30% of capitol each trade is INSANE...
    Using 12 indiors is INSANE....
    Using real cash because of this is INSANE...

You will find out why its insane soon enough. . But your giving me a good laugh tonight...

My eyes! Omg cluttered chart alert... Suggest reading market structure. . And projecting out the indiors. Looks like you continue adding more and more indiors. . Secret is you don't want any if you learn how to read the structure... Red is highly plogical color representingblood, danger... not fantastic to have any red on your charts whatsoever. . I see you joined in 2016. So I assume your very new using 30% of capitol each transaction is INSANE... Using 12 indiors is INSANE.... Using real money for this is INSANE... You will find out why its insane soon enough. . However,...
    Hi bloodpudle,

Thanks for your information and I really love it. Really I don't wish to create my thread visitors confused by these indiors, but I want to make them believe do we actually need this much indior? . I knew what I was doing, so I took a risk by using 30% of funds each time I entrance.

Once again thanks to the advice and just follow my diary to see how I will make a profit every day ( and draw money monthly ). Hehehe please don't get me wrong, actually I don't trade every day but I constantly entry if there's a great chance available. I limit my loss by using a stop loss 100 pips and goal between 150 to 400 pips.

•