I challenge my self to withdraw profit every month ( GBP/JPY) -
1 2 3 4 ...

thread: I challenge my self to withdraw profit every month ( GBP/JPY)

Hello fellow traders, I made this thread so I will always consistently adhere to the plan I have previously made order for me to have the ability to withdraw money each month. The rules are as follows; 1 ). Real money. 2. GBP/JPY pair only. 3. Daily trading only. 4. Use indiors as much as possible so that the analysis would be more accurate ( 12 indis ). I've got a lot of time too analyse them 1 by 1. 5. Entry stage, target and stop loss should be clear. 6. Every time entry I will use 30 percent of the funds. 7. First funding is $100 ( Capital reserves is...
    bro, are you currently encounter trader that make a joke and enjoyable? Really you not use all that stuff and said in publish which you use it? indonesia? salam kenal brurrr

quote bro, are you currently experience trader that make a joke and fun? Really you not use all that stuff and mentioned in print that you use it? indonesia? Salam kenal brurrr
    Hi bro Soekarno,

Thank you untuk salam kenalnya, I simply analyze indiors to squander time. In fact, with a daily trade then we can suppose the direction of the market with only a cursory glance, right?

quote Hi bro, Thank you untuk salam kenalnya, I just analyze indiors to squander time. Actually, using a daily trade then we could suppose that the direction of the market with only a cursory glance, right?
    biar rameh ff. xixixixi

quote biar rameh ff. xixixixi
    Iya

Wow itu apaan bro kayak jemuran....dipake semua ya. Padahal mau nyuci hari ini....

Wow itu apaan bro kayak jemuran....dipake semua ya. Padahal mau nyuci hari ini....
    hahaha buat pajangan bro. It seems you're getting better in managing GBP/JPY. From red to be somewhat green. Hebat bruu

Hello kawan2 traders,

Already nine indiors agreed to sell GJ now but the three other indiors are still neutral. It's early in the morning, I would like a cup of coffee before eating the most delicious cake in the whole world.

Hello fellow traders,

Candle formations pointing downwards, warning for people that are buying. If this was Friday, I'd have been marketed.

My eyes! Omg cluttered chart alert... Suggest reading market structure. . And projecting the indiors out. Looks like you continue adding an increasing number of indiors. . Secret is you don't need any if you learn how to read the structure... Red is highly emotional color representing, blood, danger... not good to have any red in your charts at all. . I see you joined in 2016. So I presume that your very new with 30 percent of capitol per transaction is INSANE... Using 12 indiors is INSANE.... Using real money with this is INSANE... You will find...
    Wrong, red is the color of joy.

quote Thank you . That is logical. I'm new to Currency Market and these kind of hints always helps...
    My enjoyment

•