I have been operating with a egy that involves seasonality. Much considering tables like this:

So now I got a little bit tired and sick of these tables and tought; isn't there a wonderful indior for it.

Well, it seems not. At least I can't find any. I have been looking here incliqforexand ofcourse using the almight google. Seasonality Forex Indior Metatrader 4 are the hunt frase I´ve been using but as said... I can't find what I am searching for.

Does anyone know if there's an indior that functions more or less in the following way and are displayed in a separate window (not at the chart window that is):

* Start time by X number of bars/candles back in history or by a beginning date if a person wants a fixed point of beginning.

* Showing in the separate window something like the illuion below:

Month*******Bars*******Calculated Percantage closed higher then available (bars)*******Percantage closed Lower then open(bars)
Jan *********100********75 percent (75)****************************************25% (25)
Feb *********100******** 50 percent (50))***************************************50 percent (50)
Mars ********100******** 40% (40) ))**************************************60 percent (60)
April ********100******** 35 percent (35) ))**************************************65 percent (65)
etc etc etc.. .

Well.... The above is of course only an ambitious example... but when there's something like this out there and you know where to find it please post a URL to it. I would really love it.

Today... you might wonder what type of method/egy I will use if for.
I don't know how much you guys knows about seasonality but find it quite useful since it is a pattern that yields year after year after year and if you combine it with a logic reason to why it happens (like huge purchase of a commodity such as ) you can use the the knowledge from it to search for entry points in the direction where the seasonality point. I.e: searching for a buy opportunity in june if most month of June ends up to shut with a high price and in which the month began.

Let us look at the pic. below for the Dollar Index (DXY). What do you believe are the best bet in April...? :-p

Anyhow; hope someone can help me find what I am searching for because I can't for sure.

Regards / JoLi