s Demo Trading Mission II
1 2

thread: s Demo Trading Mission II

Archang3ls Demo Trading Mission II

Good day fellow traders!

This journal is created to keep track of my 2nd demo trading assignment. I will post my demo account update . I#8217;ll also try to post my pre-trade analysis, when possible, and also my post commerce analysis. Everybody is welcome to share ideas, discuss transactions (as long as it is in GBPUSD), and examine pre-trade setups.

Objectives: a) 100% Account Growth; b) 20 percent Max Drawdown, c) 3 Max Consecutive Losses, d) Finalize Rules for Strategy
    Start Date: September 15, 2008
    End Date: (open)
    My Trading Session: 01:00-12:00 EST
    Starting Balance: $5,000
    Currency Pair traded: GBPUSD
    Type of Trader/Trades: Short-term
    Trading Approach: Trend Continuation, Breakout
    Account Risk per Trade: 5%

I don#8217;t have a finalized set of rules on my trading egy nonetheless, therefore I won#8217;t bill them. Maybe in the end of the assignment or when I finalize it, I might.

Tools and Strategy in a Nutshell: Pivot Point, Plogical Degrees, Visible SR Levels comprises my map. Fibonacci Analysis, Trend Lines, Chart Formations and MACD Divergences are my manuals.

That's it for now. Gont return on 1:00 EST.. Goodluck and happy trading to everyone!

On very first chart, M5, it shows wave down, or the conclusion of current wave down if there's no e and f waves. Second chart M15 indies a potential wave up if a fib retracement level holds, or if the ascending trendline holds and stage 1 isn't crossed. No news yet for cable till 4:30 EST.. Gonna wait till price action tells me what is happening.

Lt;reserved for rulesgt;

Lt;reserved for tacky notesgt;

Current chart perspectives:

Seeking yinyang at M15. But still 5 mins to go. Gonna attempt to wait.

1 min to go. A possible bullish divergence on macd if yinyang holds. Might buy on another candle.

Bought at 1.7927. TP in 100% level. SL beneath the swing low. Possible risk zone is confluence of central pivot and psyche amount @ 1.7950

Get out @ risk zone or not? That's the question.

•