rail road
    dark cloud
    piercing
    morning star
    evenning star
    harami

Subs. Thanks and
    Regards

Hello, could you provide me your skype, I can talk to you about my thought. I'm Junior member in this forum, so I cant PM you. So please allow me to know your skype I can contact you.

By the way if some other programer that wish to produce a free robot let me know it's skype. The benefit of this is I commerce acording it know that it works and finaly, just my plogy factors dont let me to get more benefit from it. So I wish to create it as a robot and keep it easy with out a plogy factors.You could loe my in the skype with this email My skype () if anybody is interested feel free to contact me.

Hi Buju!

I am currently using a custom MACD MT4 indior that I bought. I'd love to utilize it on Forex Tester to practice my own egy. I am aware that in order to try it, I must convert the custom indior from mql into .dll format. But I lack the technical understand how to attain this.Can you help me?

The proprietor of this indior was kind enough to share the source code of this indior with me. I really don't want to upload it into the ribbon but if can help me, I'll email the indior to you.

Thank You!

Hello Buju..
    I have one request to you please help me when you have time... I want a bollinger band indior which will show just few bar back... really please make a bollinger band indior that show just how many candle you want to see on the chart. Ie' I would like to see just 100 left candle on the chart...( so that I can see pure price action to the abandoned chart will be clean also )

Is it possible to make this indior...?

Thank you.

Dear Mr. Liovannix,

Can you help extend or unexpire this indior? Because today it expired.

Thank you in advance,

LOka
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...388679974832.0

Dear Mr., Can you help expand or unexpire this indior? Because today it already expired. Thank you in advance, LOka file
    Sorry that wasn't from me.

dude wrong forum

•