I Trade without losses
1 2

thread: I Trade without losses

I Trade without losses

1 Attachment(s) My trading method is 100% effective NO LOSSES.
    My account
    OANDA TRADING ACCOUNT.docx;2665248[/attach]
    https://www.cliqforex.com/general-fo...mber-fomc.html

Yea'm sure.

Congrats on your success! Very impressive to be a part of this 5%. Are you sharing your style of trading?

Show your hands (method), please, OldHand

My trading method is 100% powerful NO LOSSES. My account OANDA TRADING ACCOUNT.docx;2665248[/attach] document
    only two months??
    loooool
    are you kidding me ?
    This really is nothing man
    I've done this 10000000 days
    if you can reveal average income in the last 3 years at least then we can talk
    using 1 month or two months or maybe 6 weeks of gains means nothing
    You're a Joke my buddy

My trading method is 100% successful NO LOSSES. My account OANDA TRADING ACCOUNT.docx;2665248[/attach] document
    Good that docx documents are extremely save and almost impossible to change something With this trading outcomes I would recommend you to take 1000 Dollar, than after 5 weeks you exchanged up it to 5 million. Then you don't ever have to open threats because it's possible to ´t manage to put in a renko chart in MT4 Sorry for my sarcasm. Fantastic luck, but please think twice before you scam poor unexperienced people which believe your storys.

Forex trading procedure is 100% powerful NO LOSSES. My account OANDA TRADING ACCOUNT.docx;2665248[/attach] file
    And serious: To trade with no prevent loss is like to drive with no seat belt. Everything fine until something unexpected happens. NEVER TRADE WITHOUT A STOP LOSS, unless you're more clever than the majority of the top traders

quote just two weeks?? loooool are you kidding me ? This is nothing man I have completed this 10000000 days if you're able to show regular income in the last 3 years then we can talk with 1 month or two months or maybe 6 weeks of gains means nothing you're a Joke my friend
    Salmas, perhaps you should be discussing your egy if that is the case, if old hand is willing to share his way that he is far from being a joke, so how about it?

I Believe salmas is the joke

•