Shorting forum members -
1 2 3 4 5

thread: Shorting forum members

Loe this exact funny (nothing personal, hope all works out for you at the very best manner ) =-RRB- you thinkcliqforexmembers generating market moves? Or market makers care aboutcliqforexassociates conclusions? However could be you think mostcliqforexmembers don't know how to trade and choose the wrong side most of the moment =-RRB-
    Of coursecliqforexmembers don't have together enough money to move the market.

But many ofcliqforexmembers are amateur who try to select bottom or top, so it is not surprising that since the euro is trending up, many of traders atcliqforexare shorting, and more the euro is bullish the longer they will add to their position to get a much better”top” to cover their loss.

quote Yes, it is that one. However it is not limited to justcliqforexand I'm just as guilty of being clueless as anybody. I think that it's either that many traders do not know how to perform it properly or that most large (smart) money positions itself in opposition to the smaller players in order that they can carry out their business at the very best price. They use the prevailing price notions for their benefit. I really do wonder why a lot of traders trade against the trend though, that just sounds. . .odd.
    Of coursecliqforexmembers don#8217;t possess all together enough money to move the market.

But many ofcliqforexmembers are amateur that trying to select top or bottom, so it#8217;s no surprise that since the euro is trending up, many of traders atcliqforexare shorting, and much more the euro is bullish the longer they will add to their position for a better #8220;leading #8221; to pay their reduction

Then again be cautioned that there are different reasons why retail traders lose. It could possibly be due to overleveraging, taking profits early/holding winners for too long . .
    Exactly, they tend to do that in the wrong side by attempting to pickup better price at top or bottom thinking it will return in the former price by, their leverage and martingale simply make it worse and is fuel for the tendency follower / stop hunter.

The stark reality is that most of retail traders are amateurs and go against the flow.

when allcliqforexmembers will probably be trading your system, it balances itself out and will collapse. However, I wish you luck.
    Wrong !

Allcliqforexmembers are NOT enough to rip it out.

quote because they want to be brighter than the markets and they really belive that thei are smarter )
    Exactly.

quote Nice idea . But I'm to 98 percent sure this won't work out partner. It isn't that 90% of those traders lose since they have bad positions or because they do not understand where directing the tendency is. Instead the most understand oi nicely, but they are just not able to trade sensibly. They do not use the right money management and their fear, greed and inexperience leads to fails. How frequently like your stop loss has been hit, or you shut your trade and right after that the market turns and goes in the direction you thought? Create a test...
    He is taking a good trend after egy by going contrary to thecliqforexopinion and likely other like Oanda, etc.. .

I do agree with you on it wil be hard even with appropriate entry and money management, it will still be trading and it#8217;so tough.

Hello, Trend is your friend??? Which one? Daily we're Long. Weekly brief. Which can we exchange. . Just saying....
    Any trend at the time period you adhere with, if you dig in all time frames then you will be lost.

Market Are fractals (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal), the more you zoom in the more you will see trends, select your friend #8220;aka time period #8221; and be faithful to him, then you will know what means #8220;the trend is your friend#8221;.

quote If I could be guilty of helpingcliqforexmembers then it will be worth dropping a trading egy. I really don't think there is any danger of this.
    Even if allcliqforexmembers follows your egy, that would be quite unlikely anyway, it won't be sufficient to move a market of 5 bucks per day, individuals that have not understood that are extremely naive, please do not hear them.

You are at least on the right track but without proper entry and proper money management it's gonna be unworthy.

Gal?ctico
    quote Any trend at the time frame you adhere with, if you dig in all of time frames then you'll be lost. Market Are fractals (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal), the further you zoom in the more you'll observe trends, choose your buddy”aka time frame” and be faithful to him, then you'll know what means”the trend is your friend”.
    Exactly, I agree with you... But Trend is only your friend when you are trading together it going the exact same direction.

quote exactly, I agree with you... However, Trend is only your friend when you are trading along side it going the exact same direction.
    This is exactly the point yes, you still don#8217;t need to turn your back on your buddy.

Should you start to look at additional time frames then you will betray your buddy, you simply need to be confident with which team you are with, daily, h4, m15, etc.. .

Then as all friendships you will need to be faithful.

Yo can not battle on all battlefields and being 8220;faithful #8221;to you personally, trading is about consistently repeating the identical pattern, it#8217;s about consistency.

•