Market profile prep for Forex majors -
1 2 3

thread: Market profile prep for Forex majors

I have never reckoned the Copper to be a tradeable instrument since it's too erratic in price action.
    However once I have put it in the market profile chart, those price actions suddenly made sense to me.

It's indeed true that all markets are basically an auction. Once you set them in the lens of continuous two way auction procedure, everything just makes sense by itself.

EURO seems to have broken the down trend line.
    Actually there's a low risk long at 15:00PM yesterday I have missed.
    Let us monitor the growth next week.
    I would really like to take a long as it tests the large volume node at the low .

Bullish reaction after conducting within the POC level I've said in the prior post. It has retested that level to the tick before shooting to the upside. Next week there could be a lot of upside for POund. The pound only keeps defying the gravity of the powerful dollar. When the dollar strength comes to a stop, the Pound will soar.

A beautiful Wolfe wave short in Pound.

Notice what degree Euro has just analyzed and discovered reaction?
    The weekly POC of two weeks ago.
    I'd expect some turning from this level on to target the other aspect of the weekly price.

POund was sold down hard. I am looking in the POC of last week to get some reaction.

That's the failure I'm speaking about. Following the stop orders are probed. It's time for the Market maker to deliver the price lower to liquidate their shorts.

Look at the precise response at the last week's POC in Pound.
    Who said the Forex are fair and not manipulated?

Pound has fucked my ass hard again.
    Yesterday, there was a positive reaction from last week's POC, hence I have decided to have a long during the retacement.
    But I didin't see that there is a High volume node behind me. The pound analyzed that level prior to shooting higher which just penentrated my stops.

Look at the absorption below the two stop pools.
    The market manufacturer was pleased to ch the stops of many fools that are placing stops below an obvious level.

•