Looking for an EA to test my theory - TBA ForexScottys EA
1 2 3 ...

thread: Looking for an EA to test my theory - TBA ForexScottys EA

Looking for an EA to test my theory - TBA ForexScottys EA

Greetings all!

I'm developing a new egy and may use some help from a coder I can use. If there is a cost involved with future growth, I'm open to discussions. But because this is only a concept at this point, I'm hopeful someone can throw down some code to see if this is viable and we can move forward with collaboration.

At this phase, the EA will be to simply open orders under the conditions summarized below. I've others EA's that will handle and close the transaction once opened and will incorporate their logic to this new EA if testing goes well.

Factors:

Lotsize: default .01
    Stoploss: default 20 pips

When loaded on a chart, it will wait until next candle available. If there is no open order on specified chart, it will check for the following condition at the open of each new candle.

In the opening of NEW candle it will check for 3 conditions.

Condition 1
    CCI (over 100 for extended or below -100 for brief )

Condition Two
    Previous Heiken I Candle condition (short or long )

Condition 3
    Current Awesome Oscillator condition at candle open (short or long ). With this EA, AO long and short conditions are just the candle color. In this example below, any white line would be LONG and some other red would be SHORT.

If these 3 conditions match LONG, LONG, LONG, one LONG order will be put at market with lot size and stop loss as revealed in factors.

If these 3 conditions match SHORT, SHORT, SHORT, one SHORT order will be put at market with lot size and stop loss as revealed in factors.

If any of the 3 conditions don't match at candle available, then no order will be put and EA will wait for next candle available for next check of conditions.

After an order is started, it won't open new orders chart until current order is closed. Then it will start searching for the condition again at next candle available.

Ideas? If you would like to have a conversation, a REAL conversation? A Project Management conversation? I can be reached through SKYPE. Just allow me to know and we will set up a moment.

FS

EDIT 3/17/2018 - Arby1108 was kind enough to create an EA to further the dialogue. Please note that v1.3 really isn't the final edition. But posted for individuals to see back evaluation results of the correlation of the 3 indiors.

EDIT 5/12/2018
    I wish to thank everyone for their input and participation. The purpose of this thread was to examine a concept and for the purposes of trade entry, I think we did well.

Trade that the 4H chart on pairs which have a daily range of 100 pips or more.
    When CCI, AO, and HA agree, place order in that direction
    Close order if CCI reverses back into mid range from entry territory.
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...576943249689.3
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...8181369266.ex4

One alternative for these conditions is to article only ex4 files.

Should we decide to make it readily available for everyone, that's all that's required anyhow.

If someone generates the EA, I'll load an account and begin a trade explorer to add to the thread so we can begin.

Greetings all! I'm developing a new egy and may use some help from a coder I can work with. When there's a cost involved with future development, I'm open to negotiations. But since this is only a concept at this point, I'm hopeful someone can throw down some code to determine if this is viable and we could move forward with collaboration. At this stage, the EA will be to only open orders under the conditions outlined below. I've others EA's that will handle and shut the trade once opened and will incorporate their logic into this new EA if analyzing...
    Hi, you have to do a Guide backtest and show proof of profitability if you want to attract a coder to help you with this. I would begin with a search to see whether anybody has coded something very similar to here: https://www.cliqforex.com/general-fo...ce-trades.html and it shows the sort of backtest data you should make to demone your egy is legit and never enjoy 1000's of other ones that aren't profitable in the long run. Apologies for the harshness, loing a egy is only the start, you need to work hard then to establish it in a way others can understand if you desire then to commit time into it.
    Greatest Speeches,

quote Hello, you need to do a Guide backtest and show evidence of profitability if you would like to entice a coder to assist you with this. I would begin with a search to see whether anybody has already coded something very similar like here: https://www.cliqforex.com/bitcoin-cr...ta-alpari.html also it shows the type of backtest statistics you should make to demone your egy is untrue and never like 1000's of different ones that aren't profitable in the long run. Apologies for the harshness, loing a egy is only the start, you must work hard...
    I'm doing the manual live testing today. And as one of my requirements was supplying to negotiate PAY a coder for their time to help me.

This forum is phase 1 to obtain a coder or make it a forum alliance and determine where it belongs. I ask for nothing at no cost and I provide nothing to get free unless the trail goes that way. What I'm offering is a layout and search for collaboration. Or, I'll do it myself and the only risk and/or profit is my very own.

Only for further clarifiion. I'm not a developer. Every time I have had a notion that has grown beyond what I could find on the forums, I've hired a developer to put my ideas in motion. This moment, I'm starting early in the process and make it public to determine where it goes.

I'm asking for one of 2 things.

A programmer that I can pay a price for services to be rendered. The best price wins and that I and the programmer is going to be the only inheritor of these gains.

Or

A cooperation utilizing thecliqforexforum format which I will provide my design andcliqforexmembers will provide their input and guie and coding skills and the final result is going to be posted onto this thread for all to share at no charge or fee to anyone.

Perhaps I should have posted this in the industrial ribbon, but I was hoping to get a collaboration, not a sales pitch.

I can code your EA.

email address deleted by staff

I will code your EA. email address deleted by staff
    Thank you Arby!

In the interest of complete transparency, since you did not send me a PM, may I assume that you are thinking about coding this and storing it in the forum for better or worse?
    email address deleted by staff

•