I challenge you to fail with this -
1 2 3 4 5 ...

thread: I challenge you to fail with this

personally have being giving this trading pattern a trial since this thread has being opened, all I can say is that the outcome for me has being encouraging so much but I will like for support and resistance indior or some thing to ascertain encourage and resistance.it will certainly help ascertain a more safer place to take trade and it'll also help filter trades better, even though I which I have a fantastic support and indior to help but I will not mind if it can be added.
    You could try out the indior available in this thread. It is in the 1st article

https://www.cliqforex.com/bitcoin-cr...-function.html

Here are the installations for 5/30/2018 at 5:00 pm NY close.

quote Brother, It makes sense how you are sharing your trading egy I've one question please During the anticipated long trend when a counter candle rod is shaped, I mean long wick and shut above/below past candle, would you shut that commerce or would instead bring the stop loss bit around near that loion? Thanks in advance R
    My template :

Personally happen to be giving this trading pattern a trial ever since this thread has been opened, all I can say is that the result for me has being encouraging so far but I will like for assistance and resistance indior or something to ascertain encourage and resistance.it will surely help ascertain a more safer place to take trade and additionally, it will help filter transactions better,though I that I have a fantastic support and indior to help but I won't mind if it can be added.

Here are the Type2 Daily installations per the NY 5 pm. There we no daily Type1.

quote Hi John0415. Thank you for your attempt to code an EA and to share it with the community. As for me, I enjoy using tools and automation that may possibly help me. Nevertheless, may I offer a suggestion? Since Joseph95 started this thread and voiced his desire to have no EAs posted, maybe you would think about starting a second thread of your own and place your own EA there. That would allow people who wanted to check your EA and supply feedback to do so without muddling up Joseph's thread with all the back and on that communies testing,...
    Oh, so I didn't understand about posting EA within this thread.
    I respect that and I've stoped uploading my EA.
    As for new thread,I don't have any such intention.
    Thank you for the reply.

This is EA with this Strategy. Change StopLoss,TakeProfit as you want. (Don't make SL and TP overly tight.If do so,the order fails.) In case SL and TP is both 0,SL and TP becomes a last bar's bar-Length. Orders will expire if not stuffed. Enjoy backtesting. file
    Hi John0415. Thank you for your attempt to code an EA and to discuss it with the community. Personally, I like using resources and automation that may possibly help me. Nevertheless, may I offer a suggestion? Since Joseph95 began this thread and voiced his desire to not have any EAs posted, maybe you would consider starting another thread of your own and post your EA there. That would make it possible for those who wanted to check your EA and provide feedback to do so without muddling up Joseph's thread with all the back and on that communies testing, debugging, etc. an EA. This would continue to keep this thread short and powerful and prevent it from becoming overly overburdened as long as so many other threads have become.

I have put your EA through the first battery of tests and also have some feedback because it doesn't appear to take the trades properly. I'll wait for your reply on starting another thread and post my evaluation results/comments there. Thanks for considering.

quote The EJ weekly looks valid if you're letting bear/bear candle mixes and Form 2. I think Joseph's original model was candles of unique colors (bull/bear, bear/bull). I'll have to defer to him. What pair is the next chart?
    EurJpy and UsdCad. Will wait for Joseph's answer.

This is EA for this Strategy.
    Change StopLoss,TakeProfit as you need.
    (Do not make SL and TP overly tight.If do this,the order fails.)

If SL and TP is equally 0,SL and TP becomes a last bar's bar-Length.

Orders will perish if not stuffed.

Enjoy backtesting.

-------EDIT-------
    I have stopped uploading EA because of the thread starter's intention.

Are the following 2 signals OK? image image
    The EJ weekly looks legitimate if you are allowing bear/bear candle combinations and Type 2. I think Joseph's unique version was candles of different colors (bull/bear, bear/bull). I will have to defer to him. What pair would be the next chart?

•