I challenge you to fail with this -
1 2 3 4 ...

thread: I challenge you to fail with this

I know this will be used only on daily, weekly and monthly, but I tried it on M5 and it works fairly well if you want to scalp or scalp to swing.
    I used tradingview. All transactions are from now till back approx. 1-2 weeks. No cherry picking. I followed any
    indiors or listen to trend, market structure, price action, news etc. so theres room for improvement. I simply attempted to discover legitimate Type1 setups.

GJ, M5
    Pips: 195,4
    Trades: 14
    Winrate: 85,71%

Uj, M5
    Pips: 188,2
    Trades: 21
    Winrate: 76,19%

GBPNZD, M5
    Pips: 236
    Trades: 21
    Winrate: 76,19%

EJ, M5
    Pips: 263
    Trades: 17
    Winrate: 88,23%

Remember that I constantly used the almost best possible exit. I know its not realistic, but that just shows whats possible if you allow couple of places run. TP1 RR1:1 was struck anyhow the majority of the time. Its up to the trader what to create out of the remainder. Like I said with maintaining attention to price action theres much possible, but trading this entrance method blind its still profitbale for now. I know that 20 trades each pair aren't much and I'll keep on studying, but the results looking great for now.

quote Yes I know I'll have to wait for candle near, if you have a look at another sign Signal candle closed obviously greater than previous candle along with current candle touched buy stop. Only 1trade I place before candle near that was a scalping. 2nd thing is How can we change server moment in mql4, mt4. Can anyone please tell me.
    You cannot change server time. However, there are quite a lot of broker working with GMT 3. Just get a demo and watch it. If u have the setup then place your order in your oeiginal broker. Instead charting platform tradingview operates with ny near you can also trace it there and place your order whereever your account is.

can anyone please tell me is it not a legitimate sell signal/ appearance at yesterday's candle denial from top to bottom and today going down??? Is it fine??? image
    No trigger. Just download the demonion as mentioned and do the comparison.

I wouldn#8217;t stress too much about having the exact same broker IMO. There'll be setups in your platform that other men and women overlook due to having a different broker to you. It'll work out equally. I guess if you operate on GMT 0 it ought to be okay but tell me if I#8217;m incorrect. London session has the most volume traded through so if your platform is close to GMT/BST then it will probably be sweet
    Yes my broker is gmt 0

quote Oh, ehy! Thank you! I totally forgot about this transaction! Forget your trades men and you will not suffer 800 still operating. And it'll run a lot.
    Joseph, thank you for your insight, I too have been making $ with this simple egy since the beginning of the month. It is interesting to see my little account start to gain. And yes, there are deficits. I am remaining cautiously optimistic that the expansion will last.

can anyone please tell me is it not a valid sell signal/ appearance at yesterday's candle rejection from top to bottom and now going down??? Might it be fine???

Tell me where I am wrong??? Hitting stop reduction with other 3 currencies... Thanks image
    Hopefully it's OK to say that Fx Choice gets the New York close candles (I'm in no way affiliated with them, just use for demo account). I really do think the Sunday candles are messing you up.

Tell me please where I am incorrect???
    Hitting stop loss with other 3 currencies...
    Thanks

Till now I have studied it on m5. It works and there are a lot of signs. A dashboard functioning only for place M5 signs (both type 1 and 2, or when you want to have more chances only type 1) can be quite helpful, because m5 it is a very speedy TF, and without it we might miss some fantastic signal. For D1 W1 and MN tf it is useless IMHO
    Hello Joseph95. What do you mean For D1 W1 and MN tf it is useless IMHO? Wasn't this the first rule from the first post?

-------------------------------------------------
    Rule n°1

-Trade ONLY Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
    ----------------------------------------------

By your initial articles, you had backtested about the Daily as far back as you could go. ??

Until now I have studied it on m5. It works and there are a lot of signals.

A dashboard working only for spot M5 signals (both type 1 and 2, or if you want to have more chances just kind 1) could be invaluable, since m5 it is a very fast TF, and without it we could overlook some fantastic signal. For D1 W1 and MN tf it is useless IMHO

•