Only one trade a day? -
1 2

thread: Only one trade a day?

Billytt I like the way of investing in alot I exchanged the past weeks before I got my profit target.
    Your doubling concept would be really intresting for that when I would understand it.

Havo my buddy. I trade your way but I dont use rangebars anymore and not ordinary candles. I think I evolved in my way. Its like you simply take the words from my thoughts Of course only taking correct trades is your way. Thanks for your response.
    Beautiful guy!! Im glad that I helped you in that moment and was worthwhile to you

so long as you end in profit everytime theres that matters

Keep it up!! =)

Yea I expect it will work further

Watched a man trade the same currency pair/trade for decades; he would place his 2 EUR/USD orders to the market every day, one long, one short, entirely automated through his basic E.A. Lost touch as I moved on to some other place, he had been growing his own account by circa 1% a week iirc, entirely stress free, risking 0.5percent per trade.

Does any of you take just 1 trade a day? Or do you trade the whole day or a session?
    //---

hello arlucad... 24 hours a day.... Run on roughly 5 to 10 trades per day per account...h

•