question about an Economic Data bank

thread: question about an Economic Data bank

question about an Economic Data bank

Dear traders,

Maybe, this question has answered but I cannot find any info regarding this subject.

My question is, beside the Technical Analyses, I will be quite interested in a Economic Data bank, and this, provides advice about the various Economic data events and the historical data, for example, influence on the FX market.

To be more precise I wish to explain by an example;

On thursday this week the AUD declares their Unemployment Rates, this really is a high impact event. I'd like to find out what happened in the previous statements regarding this subject, and also to be more accurate, their effect on various Pairs.

Is that sort of information available and if so, where?

Instead of performing all of the work myself (which will take me years I guess!!) This would be quite helpfull to any trader I think.

Thanks ahead of time!!

PS: I do not know if I am posting this at the correct section of the forum. My apology if this isn't the case

Is this what you really mean? Https://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/ it is possible to click on a news release and see some previous releases.
    Thanks for the quick reply, this info is available from the forum page too.

What I am looking for specifically is exactly what this information does into the market, in pip change after 1 hour 1 day for instance. Mich info that is more in depth.

Again Thank you and hope someone will help me out!

You can try the following, although I am not certain it's exactly what you're searching for (check the screenshot).

From the attached zip file, there's a large csv file with all the 48,771 news events recorded from forum calendar from the beginning of 2007 to the end of 2017, sorted by currency, then outline, then date. Use a text editor (which is capable of handling big files -- if Notepad doesn't work, you can attempt https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.5.4.html) to strip out any specific news event which you would like to investigate, and copy/paste into a new document on your.../MQL4/Files folder. I have utilized the Australian unemployment rate as an example, developing a little CSV file using 132 items (also included in the zip file). Make sure this file contains less than 500 items, otherwise you will run the risk of exceeding MT4's memory capability, potentially causing it to freeze or crash. You can then use the attached Plot News indior, altering the settings which can be highlighted in green, to have the news items screen on the chart as shown in the screenshot below. Press Ctrl-F to flip MT4's crosshairs on, and then hover the mouse cursor over the tiny reddish wingdings objects to find the event details (actual, forecast, previous, etc). You can then understand the impact on price from the candles at the chart.

To learn more about the Plot News indior and its company downloader, visit this thread (browse the PDF file attached for operational directions ). The downloader program was used to build the csv files in the zip file (although I used http://csveasy.com/ to form the significant file).

This works in my computer, as demoned in the screenshot, but it might take a decent amount of computer memory, and therefore I can provide no guarantees you will achieve the identical result. Try it at your own risk.
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...1744032077.zip
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...8837609878.ex4

You can't know for sure what a news item or fundamental info does to a pair before its release. Anyway, price action does not always show the same response to the same news item on every occasion. Basically, the market's perception is the driving pressure and it changes even for the same pair and the same news information on different occasions.

Trade safe and prosper.

KP

quote. . .What I am looking for specifically is what this information does to the market, in pip shift after 1 hour and 1 day for example. Mich info that is more detailed. Thanks and hope someone can help me out!

Is this what you really mean? Https://www.investing.com/economic-calendar/

You can click on a news release and then see some previous releases.

•