100% bad luck or bad timing?
1 2 3

thread: 100% bad luck or bad timing?

100% bad luck or bad timing?

Last 1 month has been a disaster for me. Dec, Jan were all wonderful. Just wanted to share my trade arrangement and exits that just resulted me in losses or either missed profits.
    Let me begin with what happened today and I explained about trade installment in screenshots. I must happen to be in profit if I did what was appropriate, but that really is going on each and every day as a month. loosing my confidence entirely.

This may assist other or others help me. But strictly stop criticizing and displaying, no offensive posts. If thats what you want look for other threads please.

REMEMBER, This occurred in under last 24hours. If I place my last 1 month trades, it would be a huge badluck trades thread.

Last 1 month was a tragedy for me. Dec, Jan were all wonderful. Just wanted to share my commerce arrangement and exits which just resulted me in losses or either missed profits. Let me start with what happened now and I explained about commerce setup in screenshots. I should have been in profit if I did what was appropriate, but this really is going on EVERY single day since a month. loosing my confidence entirely. This might assist other or others help me. But strictly quit criticizing and displaying, no more posts. If thats what you want look for other...
    You should not care about what price will right after it touches your own sl or tp.

I'm no expert, but here's my 2 cents anyway:
    - It's been a tough month. We're in the center of a turnaround with all the majors, lots of which range and erratic price behavior. Try to consider how you can determine these market conditions and adapt your trading egy accordingly.
    - For another week, cut out half of your trades. Input only those that you're confident, allow the rest go. I guess you're over trading, along with eating losses with the so so ones. It is tough, as the sole winning trades are the trades you take.
    - Lastly as someone mentioned already....once a commerce is over, overlook about it. If it ran for another 200 pips after you closed so be it. If it reversed after stopping you outside so be it.

Thanks guys, its been a horrible loosing series and your words have assembled some confidence in me to attempt again. I will consider your suggestions to execute in my trading style. Really appreciate it.

Thanks guys, its been a horrible loosing streak and your words have built some confidence in me to try again. I shall consider your suggestions to execute in my trading style. Really enjoy it.
    Place 1 fast MA on your template for to help you open your own trades.

MA = 5 periods,
    Strategy = Smothed,
    shift = 3

quote Place 1 fast MA in your template to get to assist you open your own transactions. MA = five periods, Strategy = Smothed, shift = 3.
    Can you please clarify how you use the MA to evaluate when to open trades? What are you looking for? Thank you Beforehand!

Last 1 month has been a tragedy for me. Dec, Jan were wonderful. Just wanted to share my commerce arrangement and exits which just resulted me losses or either missed profits. Let me start with what happened now and I explained about commerce setup in screenshots. I must happen to be in profit when I did that which was appropriate, but this really is going on each and every day since a month. loosing my confidence entirely. This might help others or other help me. But strictly stop criticizing and showing off, no offensive posts. If thats what you want look for additional...
    Akash14, thank you for starting this thread. I have felt exactly the same way many occasions in the past couple of months. How long have you been trading? I have not been at this nearly so long as others, but I have been doing it long enough to know that I'm often my own worst enemy. One of the best pieces of advice I have heard so much is: Set it and forget it. If the analysis has been performed properly, and also the egy is dependable, there should be little cause for concern aside from unexpected volatility swings (but that's what a SL is for!) . Discipline and patience are key to success for a trader. Hard to master for a number of us () but important to work towards. Good luck!

quote Akash14, thank you for beginning this thread. I've felt exactly the exact same way many occasions in the past few months. How long are you trading? I haven't been at this nearly so long as many others, but I have been doing it long enough to know that I'm often my own worst enemy. One of the best pieces of advice I've heard so much is: Set it and forget it. If the analysis has been done properly, and the egy is dependable, there should be little cause for concern aside from unexpected volatility swings (but that's what a SL is for!) . Discipline...
    I'm trading because 12years and still lack self control in manual trading. See my fortune in trades that are yesterdays. That sort of phase is still currently running for me because january.

Still another master piece.

I regained by almost what I lost in last 2 trades by purchasing at the same price on GU market

•