Forexins Journey To Pip-ccess
1 2

thread: Forexins Journey To Pip-ccess

Forexins Journey To Pip-ccess

This is a second thread that I am starting where I Wish to Record all the trades that I'm doing:My commerce explorer is my demo account at which I will be placing all my transactions and attempting to get myself out of my current shortage My egies centres around Bob Volman's Understanding Price Action and the COT report I will be mainly trading the USDJPY but my change to other currencies Please feel free to ask questions about anything or suggest any improvements
    To Pipccess and Beyond

The resurgence of this thread Using fundamental analysis I will be logging my transactions at the end of the afternoon

ASIAN SESSION ( 36 PIPS )

To Pipccess and Beyond

US SESSION ( 57.6 )

To Pipccess and Beyond

I'll Be posting a weekly summary Later on, I Wo N't do it this week since I started properly midweek but the Arrangement will be so using this week for illuion Functions:

WEEKLY REVIEW: 109.6 PIPS SCALPING: 109.6 SWING: 0

ASIAN SESSION (Not Traded)

UK SESSION (-6.07 )

To Pipccess and Beyond

US SESSION (-3.9 )

To Pipccess and Beyond

OUT OF UK SESSION (-12 PIPS )

To Pipccess and Beyond

Just wanted to add a few notes, my performance has bee quite disappointing lately since I have missed a few opportunities in the markets like the 50 pip move I thought I was in just to figure out I didn't execute my commerce as I thought;because of not being familiar with the user interface of the program.

At the moment I am in employment and attempting to simultaneously do transactions on the negative and do the 9-5 is tough! Hopefully, as I get used to the program and the new temporary environment my transactions should start to improve

ASIAN SESSION (NO TRADE)

UK SESSION (NO TRADE)

US SESSION (-8 PIPS )

To Pipccess and Beyond

I will be expecting my Transactions to improve in the upcoming weeks since I have now removed day distractions from my trading That is what was forcing me to trade from the Program

ASIAN SESSION (1 TRADE, 8.44 PIPS, BREAK-EVEN)

UK SESSION (NO TRADE)

US SESSION (Two TRADES,-9.58 PIPS )

To Pipccess and Beyond

WEEKLY REVIEW: 43.99
    SCALPING: -7 SWING: 49.9
    I have not been able to put up the analysis out of Fridays trading but I'll guarantee to do so for your up and coming weeks

•