trader EA - Trading pinbars off weekly SandR levels -
... 2 3 4 5

thread: trader EA - Trading pinbars off weekly SandR levels

quote that this fractals do repaint,I attempted and ditch it such as zigzag arrows etc,allow me to understand your experince and way of trading with sfractals please.
    Fractals consistently snore, or really, they just appear late due to the way fractals are formed.
    To learn the mathematics behind fractals you can read https://trader.exposed/bill-willi-fractals/.
    The best way to exchange according to fractals, any sort of fractals is this:
    You constantly scan 9 bars backwards, and stop your scan on the initial fractal you encounter.
    If you're a manual trader - that's easy.
    If you're a developer, this is the means to do it (more or less):

Inserted Code double fractalUp=0,fractalDn=0; s =1; while(ilt;Bars (fractalUp==0 || fractalDn==0)) if(fractalUp==0) fractalUp=iCustom(NULL,0,sfractals.ex4,0,I); if(fractalDn==0) fractalDn=iCustom(NULL,0,sfractals.ex4,1,I); I ;
    following this code section, fractalUp and fractalDn will include the latest fractal prices it struck, then it's possible to use any trading egy you need - stop orders or wait and market order, or anything else.

Hi, I was attempting to install the EA but for some reason it is all squished. Can someone please help me fix it?

Is this forum dead. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

Is this forum dead. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????
    If you keep spamming, yes it will certainly die.

quote I'm not enabling the EA but dashboard is constantly on, when I visit that a sign I appraise and input a manual trade will article next ones!
    Good to know. . .post some outcome then

quote Great to know.. .post some result then
    Ok, here is a heads up for GA, pinbar @ per week S/R degree ON THU
    Fri is retesting now waiting to see a good PA on smaller frames next week in order to pull the trigger...

quote Ok, here is a heads up for GA, pinbar @ weekly S/R degree ON THU Fri is retesting waiting to find a good PA on smaller frames next week in order to pull the trigger... picture
    Was out all day like I am not a huge fan of trading on Friday to see this...
    large fat bearish candle, lets see whether it will take out preceding low so we sell comfortably.
    Have a good weekend everyone!

quote Was out all day as I am not a huge fan of trading on Friday to see that... large fat bearish candle, lets see if it will take out previous low so we sell comfortably. Have a fantastic weekend everybody! image
    So after listening to Mr. Price, I decide to go short on GA after previous lows were shot.
    Target is following daily degree, and stop would be your large of 34EMA/ optimally with previous S/R level
    Let us see how it plays out in this game of patience...

GA
    Taken out with 5 pips
    Will keep watching for another opportunity to sell after PA supports.

@ebeckers:

Many Thanks for sharing your adventure!
    I understand you are very busy. .

As soon as you find some moment, it would be very much appreciated if there would be a possibility to:

- insert an extra choice in addition to Use50PercentRetracementEntry, to place a pending order (buy stop) along with bullish pinbar or (sell stop) at the base of bearish pinbar.

- Also if there would be a possibility to add a field where one can add extra pip on top or underside of the pinbar.

Thank you very much for your support and time.

•