trader EA - Trading pinbars off weekly SandR levels -
1 2 3 4 5

thread: trader EA - Trading pinbars off weekly SandR levels

Hi guys Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been extremely busy with other stuff recently and sadly did not had much time for Currency Market trading but I'm still seeing this thread a few times every week and still got some idea's on how to enhance the ea:--RRB- If you have any questions, just ask me, or pm me
    @ebeckers:
    very intriguing idea.
    Came up with 1 little add. . .is it possible to demone the Monthly and Yearly S/R-lines also.
    Would be a massive advantage for this particular Indi I presume.
    Thanks to an info.
    Reg.Zack

Hi guys Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been exceptionally busy with other stuff recently and regrettably did not had much time for forex trading however I'm still visiting this thread a few times every week and still got some thought on how to enhance the ea:--RRB- If you have any queries, just ask me, or me
    @ebeckers:
    please contact me through PM.Thanks.
    Could be interesting for both of us I think.
    Reg.Zack

Which one is better... occasionally only 1 or 2 will present itself.

I've only seen one upgrade on results of the forward testing after week one by Ebeckers. I'm wondering if the outcomes have been as positive since last January or have interest in this EA dwindled. Has anybody had favorable results with the EA with it in automatic not manual? I ask only because if nobody shows real results how do you improve on a great tool such as this. Ebeckers does a fantastic job of his coding and it would be a shame to let this thread die off.

Cheers

Hello
    After thousands of hours spent in my charts, I apply a similar egy since early 2017
    I anticipate a pinbar when it is outside the 70-30 area of the RSI 14.
    I open 50% of the wick for a better ratio.
    I use to TFgt; H1

I have great ratios and superior signs!
    Often there is an appointment in this place with institutions. .

That is why I am interested with this comparable method. I wanted to try to backtester this EA, but I am full of error messages. Is this normal?

Thank you

quote So after listening to Mr. Price, I choose to go short on GA following previous highs were taken. Goal is following daily level, and stop is your large of 34EMA/ coinciding with preceding S/R level Let us see how it plays in this game of patience... picture
    GA obediently dropped and now it is a risk free trade using 30 pips already...

Not from Your Trader EA, but a nice Weekly on USDCHF Picture Cheers.
    @krismitt:
    I'm interested where do obtained those diamond-types within the PinBar-Candles out of?
    An Indi or Script oir drawn by yourself?
    Thanks to an info.
    Reg.Zack

quote Fractals. Cheerz. document
    thanks a lot.
    Reg.Zack

I have only seen one upgrade on results of this forward testing following week one by Ebeckers. I am wondering if the outcomes have been as positive since last January or have interest in this EA dwindled. Has anyone had favorable results using the EA with it in automatic maybe not manual? I ask only because if nobody shows actual results how do you improve on a fantastic tool like this. Ebeckers does a fantastic job of his programming also it will be a shame to let this thread die off. Cheers
    I concur, it won't die. . .unless mission accomplish.

quote thanks a lot. Reg.Zack
    this fractals do repaint,I tried and dump it such as zigzag arrows ,allow me to understand your experince and method of trading with sfractals please.

•