trader EA - Trading pinbars off weekly SandR levels
1 2 3 ...

thread: trader EA - Trading pinbars off weekly SandR levels

Pinbar trader EA - Trading pinbars off weekly SandR levels

=== Trader EA ===
    Hello everybody, welcome!
    I'd like to present my latest EA.
    It implements a very basic, but very effective egy. Trading pinbars from weekly SR levels

Strategy:
    - we wait patiently for a pinbar to look which rejects a weekly support resistance level
    - If the candle with the pinbar is shut we start a new buy/sell commerce onto the next candle

The trader EA
    The pinbar trader EA implements the egy and has lots of additional features:It scans several currencies. So load the EA on 1 chart and It'll scan all major currencies by default (you can change which ones from the settings) it can send alarms when a pinbar is detected on a weekly SR degree it can do auto trading, although please do this on demonion first before you decide to go live with this You can choose between a trailing stops or risk:reward depart egy You can select whether it must use a fixed lot dimensions, a fixed amount of , or some risk% of your account balance It's a news filter used to bypass trading during news events Setup:
    Download the zip file and then unzip it somewherecopy the pinbartrader.tpl to your MT4 templates folder backup the SupportResistance.ex4 to your MT4 indiors folder duplie the Trader.ex4 to your MT4 pros folder Now start MT4, empower auto trading and DLL imports put the EA on any chart on the Daily (D1) interval! and voila. .
    By default auto-trading and alerts are turned off. So enable them if you want to use them

Source code:
    Want to get involved? You're able to discover all source code for this (and my other ea's indiors) on GitHub
    https://github.com/erwin-beckers/SimpleTrendReversalEA

Backtesting:
    Attached the results of a 2-year backtest on EURUSD

Thought's for the next version/future:
    - add a dispersed SR filter. Rather than attempting to calculate the correct SR amounts, simply download them from a central server.
    - send alerts for mean change setups (and possibly auto trade these )
    - receptive with-the-trend trades on pinbars for pinbars on/to the mean

General use:
    The EA will show you a table with the pairs which have a pinbar or so are in a weekly SR resistance degree.
    Pairs which don't have some pinbar and are not in a weekly SR amount are filtered out and are not shown.
    In summary. . The EA is only going to show pairs which looks interesting
    Off course when time goes by new pairs will be exhibited or eliminated automatically.

The colour of some pair indies when we're looking to buy (green) or market (reddish )
    When all signs are valid the last column will contain the word buy or sell and when this occurs that the EA will send you an alert or open a transaction.
    If you would like to look at the chart, then simply click on the name of the currency pair from the 1st column (e.g. EURUSD from the screenshot)
    This will start a new chart with the SR indior attached so you can take a quick look

When auto-trading is empowered the EA will also show you a listing of all open transactions and a transaction statistics panel where you can keep track on its functionality

Manual Trading
    The EA can be used as a help for guide trading or it can do automated trading.

For guide trading just put sendAlerts=true (or sendEmails = authentic )
    The EA will then send an alert (or email) as it finds a valid buy/sell signal.
    Alerts can even be send to your cell phone!
    See here on how to set up this: http://www.cmapllc.com/how-to-set-up...nd-iphone.html
    When you receive an alarm you can look at the chart and if you like the signal or not and possibly open a commerce

Automated Trading
    For automated trading just set allowTrading=authentic and select your lotsize and depart egy
    The EA will open transactions automatically when it finds valid buy/sell signs and manage these transactions for you.
    When auto trading you have to tell the EA just how much money it's permitted to use for each trade
    Here you have 3 options:

MoneyManagement:
    Fixed Lot Size / tradeSet MoneyManagent = UseFixedLotSize and fill in your lotsize below FixedLotSizeEach trade opened by the EA will use this fixed lot size
    Fixed Amount of $ / tradeSet MoneyManagement = UseFixedAmount and fill in the quantity of below FixedAmount.Note that this is your account currency. So if your account is in EUR afterward FixedAmount can also be in EUREach transaction opened by the EA will use a fixed quantity of money.When that the SL is larger it must use a smaller lotsize and when the SL is smaller it can use a greater lotsize.So it will always risk the identical sum of money on each trade
    Percentage of Account Balance / tradeSet MoneyManagement = UsePercentageOfAccountBalance and fill at the percentage (1-100) beneath RiskPercentage.Each transaction started by the EA will risk a fixed% of your total balanceSo when you have a $1000 account and Riskpercentage = 5 it will risk 5% of $1000 = $50,- / trade
    Exit Strategies
    Here you can select between a trailing stop or a fixed Risk/Reward ratio
    Trailing stop:Establish trailingmethod=UseTrailingStops and fill at the OrderHiddenSL, OrderTSx, OrderTSxTrigger levelsIt uses a hidden / virtual stoploss.This allows us to put the stop loss anyplace without the broker knowing and without any broker restrictionsSo. . When the EA places a new order then the first hidden/virtual stoploss is placed in the SR levelthen when commerce gets to profit we track the hidden / virtual stoploss like this:when profit reaches Order TS1 Trigger pips, the virtual stoploss is moved to Order TS1 pipswhen profit reaches Order TS2 Trigger pips, the more virtual stoploss is moved to Order TS2 pipswhen profit reaches Order TS3 Trigger pips, the virtual stoploss is moved to Order TS3 pipswhen profit reaches Order TS4 Trigger pips, the more virtual stoploss is moved to Order TS4 pipswhen profit goes above Order TS4 Trigger pips then the rest gets trailed with a Trailing Step
    Risk/Reward ratioSet trailing method = UseRiskRewardRations and place TakeProfit to your R:R

https://www.cliqforex.com/general-fo...rs-affect.html

Why everyone ceased?? How about the ea performance now?
    I am not allowing the EA but dash is constantly on, when I see a signal I appraise and then enter a manual trade
    Will post next ones!

Not in The Trader EA, but a nice Weekly on USDCHF

Cheers.

Hello Ebeckers. Thank you for your time and generosity . Can it possible to have both option on trade open with the sign as well as opening another transaction if it retrace atP.

Also will the pinbar be more specific than any kind of pinbar.

Thank you beforehand.

quote I've, but the pairs in the settings do not have the subscript that are listed in the Marketwatch Window. Cheerz.
    Can you Marketwatch have both regular and subscript pairs?

If so, did you try have just the 28 frequent pairs there with any subscript pairs?

Just an idea, maybe functions, I visit a lot of EA have the decision to exchange Marketwatch pairs, maybe not this one yet.

Additionally, most EA have the pairs separated by comma or semicolon, this one is only by spacing, not certain why that is. I wonder whether it is going to read those formats?

EURUSD USDJPY GBPUSD USDCHF USDCAD AUDUSD NZDUSD EURCHF EURGBP EURCAD EURAUD EURNZD EURJPY GBPJPY CHFJPY CADJPY AUDJPY NZDJPY GBPCHF GBPAUD GBPCAD GBPNZD AUDCHF AUDCAD AUDNZD CADCHF NZDCHF NZDCAD

AUDCAD,AUDCHF,AUDJPY,AUDNZD,AUDUSD,CADCHF,CADJPY,C HFJPY,EURAUD,EURCAD,EURCHF,EURGBP,EURJPY,EURNZD,EU RUSD,GBPAUD,GBPCAD,GBPCHF,GBPJPY,GBPNZD,GBPUSD,NZD CAD,NZDCHF,NZDJPY,NZDUSD,USDCAD,USDCHF,USDJPY

AUDCAD;AUDCHF;AUDJPY;AUDNZD;AUDUSD;CADCHF;CADJPY;C HFJPY;EURAUD;EURCAD;EURCHF;EURGBP;EURJPY;EURNZD;EU RUSD;GBPAUD;GBPCAD;GBPCHF;GBPJPY;GBPNZD;GBPUSD;NZD CAD;NZDCHF;NZDJPY;NZDUSD;USDCAD;USDCHF;USDJPY

quote Does you Marketwatch have regular and subscript pairs? In that case, did you attempt have just the 28 regular pairs there with any subscript pairs? Just an idea, maybe works, I see a lot of EA have the choice to trade Marketwatch pairs, perhaps not this one yet. Additionally, most EA possess the pairs separated by comma or semicolon, this one is just by spacing, not sure why that is. I wonder whether it is going to read these formats? EURUSD USDJPY GBPUSD USDCHF USDCAD AUDUSD NZDUSD EURCHF EURGBP EURCAD EURAUD EURNZD EURJPY GBPJPY CHFJPY CADJPY AUDJPY NZDJPY GBPCHF GBPAUD...
    Thanks .

My Marketwatch has both routine and subscript; pairs at the EA Inputs are with no subscript.
    I discovered that using all the market now closed I was able to right click and hide most of the subscript pairs. A few just will not go. .
    I will try incorporating the commas etc. at market open and see what happens.

Cheerz.

quote Thanks . My Marketwatch has regular and subscript; pairs at the EA Inputs are without subscript. I discovered that with all the market today closed I had been able to right click and hide most of the subscript pairs. A few just won't go. . I will try adding the commas etc. . market available and see what happens. Cheerz.
    It is well worth a try but you likely won't know for sure until Monday

When a pair or index won't delete from Marketwatch, there may be a chart open with that pair?

Or close and restart, try again, MT4 is quite quirky like this

quote Leave thick foot prints my friend.
    Thanks

How are the traders using the machine?
    Anybody on total auto or trading signs ?

AUDJPY

Traded this one manually from the Trader Signal.

Cheerz.

•