EURJPY M15 system 80% plus -
... 7 8 9 10 11 ...

thread: EURJPY M15 system 80% plus

less and less responses within this topic.... I have indied it is betting trading and that is for sure! Why in heaven's name a span of 4 hours 22.00 - 02.00 GMT!? If you still wish to choose a period to get a BreakOut egy subsequently select a span of a few hours until London opens! Or even better: look in the chart and look for so-called consolidation zones or take a look at this topic https://www.cliqforex.com/trading-sy...ers-money.html Happy trading!
    And so the circle is closed.

STOP LOSS today. White arrow entrance, red arrow SL

April 9, 2018
    Buy Target 2 Attain
    Trade Closed.

//////////

April 9, 2018 Buy Target 2 Attain Trade Closed. ////////// picture
    the timing keeps causing confusion:

https://www.stockmarketclock.com/exc.../trading-hours say Tokyo opens at 00:00 GMT. What made you pick 23:00?

April 13, 2018 Buy Goal 1 Attain. Trade Closed. ////////// picture
    Great! And what was occurring on April 10, 11 and 12

April 13, 2018
    Buy Target 1 Hit.
    Trade Closed.

//////////

Stop reduction on 4/11 Stop reduction on 4/12 and if you played with either side of the range it is 2 Stop Losses today. . .see red and white arrow for entries and prevent workouts picture
    Okay but. . If I stacked places for winning days afterward I'd have made more cash to pay for this

I didn't set up any trade explorer - and I would pull on a commerce report but I've already overwritten that demo with a new account and new method to check, sorry

quote Can't see your results

quoteI'm not blind or innocent dear friend and I understand what I am saying. I want to see some signs and what I have seen by myself for the last weeks it is 50/50 gambling trading. Goodbye
    Okay then place your results. You are not entitled to see others people outcomes. Do your own research. You have now been provided with answers and your posts have become junk. Keep on studying and you'll get a ban.

quote ok im gonna demone my results within this particular week, lets see it'sP or ? win rate. Gaming or technical trading.
    Only 1 week informs nothing, you understand. Minimum is 1 month, better three months.

•