EURJPY M15 system 80% plus -
... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ...

thread: EURJPY M15 system 80% plus

quoteGreat! And what was happening on April 10, 11 and 12
    April 10: Missed trade entry prospect.

April 11: Without any transaction entry as a result of adverse price action.

April 12: No transaction entry as a result of adverse price action.

Watch rules on Page 1, Post 1:

quote the timing retains causing confusion: https://www.stockmarketclock.com/exc.../trading-hours say Tokyo opens at 00:00 GMT. What made you select 23:00?
    Tokyo stock exchange opens in 0:00 GMT.
    Tokyo Forex opens an hour before at 23:00 GMT.

Please note: http://forex.timezoneconverter.com/?timezone=GMT;

//////////

Another nice 38 pip win this morning letting the trade run into TP2. . .thanks Fxmd!

Hello everybody, I'm starting to examine the EurJpy m15 program also. T I'm using as indiors two supertrends (one pair 10.3 and another 21.2) the aso (set to 5 - 0) and the elliott wave indior with regular configurations (5.35).

https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...1320215274.ex4
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...6429971585.ex4
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...1867716487.ex4

quote How about 200 ema or weekly available or anything else you use to establish a point? I appreciate your personal egy, but according to this technique, however you spin it, it's a reduction. . .see SELL entry in the range bottom and SL at the top of the range. picture
    50 EMA in little time frame is dependable. Also, keep in mind, any PA below daily available is bearish candle, and PA above daily available is bullish candle.

This egy works.

Keep in mind, no system is 100% perfect.

One should understand to work with the system.

If your stop has been hit in brief trade, ( You kept a stop in wrong place ) why you didn't take long vaion?

quote Daily open or 50 ema, I keep stop loss. Visit my 15 min chart. image
    How about 200 ema or weekly open or whatever else you use to prove a point?

I love your personal egy, but based on this technique, however you twist it, it's a loss. . .see SELL entry in the range bottom and SL at the Peak of the range.

STOP LOSS today. White arrow entrance, red arrow SL picture
    Daily open or 50 ema, I keep stop loss.

See my 15 min chart.

quoteHi, I tried several things out and believe meI know what I am doing with the Backtester of MT4. We do not have to discuss if it's bad or good but we should have more or less the exact outcomes and unfortunately we do not. I have seen in your printscreen that you're analyzing 5 hours of drawing on the box and you also utilize 1H timeframe. I attempted to duplie all of your settings in the EA but I never had great outcomes. I'm extremely interested in your setfile of the EA. I use the last version of the EA of all Stayfoolish. Please, let me know.
    I would suggest you try out manually.

EA, does not do like human. Human conclusion is the very best in accord with PA..

What I mean, I get from bad/wrong commerce if I know if it's wrong commerce.

So as I said previously, managing bad trades is vital. Robot only does what has been advised to Robot. It does not take action on its own according to current PA..

quote today it smells trolling. I'd made a test and shared the results with no fakeout filters and in 3 weeks it hasp success rate. That's something I believe. image
    Hello, I tried several things out and believe me, I know what I am doing with the Backtester of MT4. We don't have to discuss if it's bad or good but we have to have more or less the very same results and unfortunately we don't. I have seen in your printscreen which you're analyzing 5 hours of drawing on the box and you use 1H timeframe. I attempted to duplie all your settings in the EA but I never had great results. I am extremely curious about your setfile of the EA. I use the last version of the EA of all Stayfoolish. Please, let me know.

WEEKLY ANALYSIS FOR GBPUSD AND EURJPY First, I am using this program with 1 hour time frame. I think it's more accurate than 15 minutes tf. In addition, if you go with emas and so be careful for fashion, it provides the most accurate results for this system. I am using this program for just GBPUSD and EURJPY. You may see the results below. Thank you FXMD for sharing this egy and concept. image image
    That's precisely how I trade mine. I use it in gbpusd, eurjpy, euraud and gbpchf. . I enter on a 15min break and then change the chart to 1 hour where I manage my trades.

•