EURJPY M15 system 80% plus -
... 9 10 11 12 13 ...

thread: EURJPY M15 system 80% plus

quote 50 EMA in little time frame is reliable. Additionally, keep in mind, any PA below daily available is bearish candle, and PA above daily available is bullish candle. This egy works. Keep in mind, no system is 100% perfect. One should know to utilize the system. If your stop was hit in short commerce, ( You retained a stop at wrong place ) why you didn't take long trade?
    Stop is at the other side of this range..therefore it is SL.

I traded past week two sides of this range and lost twice as far. . .look at my charts from last week...

Anyway..GL into ALL!!

So today is so confusing, I jumped a tiny portion on EurJpy. I saw something that if it breaks and turn other way, emas could be a barrier to go its own right way, so I jumped in commerce at emas, lets see what's going to occur. picture
    Dude, you have the boxes wrong,expect me

Tonight's entrance degree is 132.614

It doesn't matter what time zone you are in. Simply optimize for StartHour and EndHour, let your platform select the best occasions. Mine optimized : StartHour = 08 EndHour = 11 on platform time for TradersWay that is GMT 3 therefore it contrasts 05 GMT start 08 GMT finish for the ideal backtest results.
    That is the Frankfurt lifeless air. I use it on EG (although not for a month or so, as I have moved onto a DAX method, so I would have to check if it is still doing ).

How about having a breakout of Sydney and Tokyo... no one seems to be worried about Frankfurt and London... or use 2 hrs before Sydney open until two hours after London open. That will fake out the central bankers also... for a while anyway.
    Yeah, that is just one of the many combinations possible to exchange broken support/resistance

How about having a breakout of Sydney and Tokyo... nobody appears to be worried about Frankfurt and London... or use 2 hrs before Sydney open until two hours after London open. That will fake out the central bankers also... for a while anyway.
    I run a rest of the H1 Midnight bar (”The Witching Hour”) on EJ (along with a few others) and the preceding one too (23:00), both uk time. 1 bar will largely be a continuation trade and another a reversal.

I also (as I've said before) run the period within the period pre-Frankfurt (”Frankenbreak”).

Honestly, there is truly nothing new under the (FX) sun.

The story of the time differences never ends....
    https://time.is/

quote I presume Sydney opens 2 hours before Asia.
    UK Time

Sydney 23:00

Tokyo 00:00

London 08:00

New York 13:00

quote I reside at the CDT of the United States... I sat in front of the screen one day and saw Sydney open at 4:00 PM CDT which is the exact same as 21:00 GMT. We are in Summertime today, so the proper element for me to use to quantify CDT is -5 hrs. 21:00 GMT minus 5 is 16:00 hrs... that is 4:00 PM. Is not Sydney considered to be loed in Asia? Sydney is used as the daily launching. It looks like Asia open is really Sydney open. I'm probably wrong, but the info posted, seems to corroborate what I'm suggesting.
    I believe Sydney opens two hours before Asia.

You solved the problem Fxmd!

quote not sure where you're based, but iam in london, and the time here is GMT 1. Thus the 4hr box has been derived from 22:00 - 2:00. If you're in the u.k., I dont understand how you manage to keep awake to observe price action and track your transactions! It seems that a market was triggered last night, but was stopped out. Did anybody have the exact same outcome?
    Today it had been stop loss

•