FXDD and False Stoploss
1 2

thread: FXDD and False Stoploss

FXDD and False Stoploss

Hi guys

hope u fine

I need someone to describe what's going on with my rankings it shut as stoploss without attaining stoploss price!!! And it occurred more than 1 time

u can view the attached image file that even though the price did not actually reach the stoploss the rankings shut?????????

Check the spread. That's generally the culprit. When it widened out, it can take out your stop.
    Hello men

hope u nice

I need some one to describe what is going on with my rankings it shut as stoploss without reaching stoploss price!!! And it happened more than one time

u can see the attached picture file that even though the price didn't really reach the stoploss the rankings closed?????????

Check the Disperse. That's usually the culprit. When it burst out, it may take out your own stop.
    As I know I already pay spread when I start the position not during it coz if I cover it throughout the position and if the spread changed afterward I have to cover the difference between the old new spread and That's not really occur

In case you have a SL at 100 and the spread is two then you'll get stopped if it hits 98 (98 2) - When SL at 100 and spread=51 you'll get stopped when price hits 49 (49 51=100) - Thats how it functions. - The distribute WIDENED enough to hit your stop.

Best thing is always to ask your broker directly.

Good fortune,
    Tanya

as I know I pay disperse when I start the place not during it coz if I pay it during the position and if the spread changed afterward I have to pay the difference between the old new spread and that's not really occur
    On a SHORT place, you sell at BID price and close at ASK price.
    On a LONG position, you buy at ASK price and shut at BID price.

You need to place your charts to show the ASK price lineup, given that the charts require only the BID price into account. This way it is possible to see efficiently when the final price is near your stop. As per your charts, looks the spread on EURGBP was 4 pips and 2 pips on CHFJPY at the time that the stops were hit.

It would be better also to bring the spread to anything stoplosses you utilize to minimize odds of being hit.

Here is the little unprofitable discussion between me and specialized support

Muhammed: THAT'S ME
    Adam: The specialized Help

please wait while we loe an agent to assist you...
    All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
    You've been connected to adam l..
    Adam l.: Welcome to fxdd chat. How may i help you?
    Adam l.: Probably what he case is, and you may look at the graphs, is the it was a fast moving market, to the platfrom shut out you at as near your stop/loss as potential
    muhammed: Hello
    muhammed: Sorry
    muhammed: '' I was small...

Continue the chat

adam l.: No problem
    muhammed: I have a issue with stop loss
    adam l.: In fast moving, volitile markets, the platform tries to get you as close to a stop loss as you can, but it may not receive your exact price because the market it going so quick
    muhammed: Let me show u
    muhammed: I'll give u a picture I stored in mt4
    muhammed: It shows my rankings
    muhammed: Just a moment pls I am uploading it @ imageshack
    currently experiencing network delays, one moment please....
    Network connection re-established.
    Muhammed: That is the hyperlink http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4743/symbolmk.jpg
    muhammed: Can u please tell my why this occurred
    muhammed: greater than one time
    adam l.: Yes like I said it is a fast moving market, so the platform tried to get you as clost to your stop loss as you can, but it is a volitle and fast moving market
    muhammed: Sorry but I cannot understand what r u saying!!!
    Muhammed: I have entered a stop loss price and more than this 2 casses it occurred
    muhammed: And the disaster the platform closed it as if the price attained the stoploss
    muhammed: And it didn't even reach it
    muhammed: Soooooooo what to do sir
    muhammed: I dropped more than one period
    muhammed: Are assumed to not enter stoploss? Or freeze in the front of the screen
    adam l.: Stop losses are not guarantueed, we attempt to get them as close as you can, and in these two instances the market was moving very fast so it tried to get you as close to a stop loss as potential
    muhammed: Please give me a solution
    adam l.: Sir I can't let you know what to do, im just letting you know stop losses at a fast moving market, occasionally tend to not strike, they simply attempt to get as close as you can
    muhammed: Okay u can declare that in the example of chf/jpy although not eur/gbp
    adam l.: I could declare it in both those cases you sent me, cause at the time of stop loss, the market includes a massive line, meaning it was a fast moving market
    muhammed: In eurgbp it didn't move more than 5 pips at the direction of stoploss
    muhammed: 5 pips r too fast?
    Adam l.: In both screen shots you send me it had been 5 pips, but sir I mean you can do the prevent loss, just know that we attempt to get you as long as possible
    muhammed: No sir in eurgbp just 5 pips
    adam l.: I'm sorry that it only moved 5 pips and you got closed out, but like I stated before they attempt to get you as close as possible
    muhammed: However if u can not solve this tell me how much stop loss I have to enter to avert the toooooo fast market sir
    adam l.: I'd say any stoploss which you want, go 5 more pips
    muhammed: Thank u sir 4 not solving this dilemma
    adam l.: No difficulty have a fantastic night
    thank you for using fxdd live talk. You may close this window.
    Your session has ended. You may close this window.

as I know I already pay disperse once I start the position not through it coz if I cover it throughout the position and should the spread shifted then I have to cover the gap between the old new spread and that is not actually occur
    You didnt let enough sl disperse on the buy side of this trade. When you take a market position, you pay the bid price. After the trade is closed by means of a buy activity, the ask price is utilized.
    What's the normal disperse for EURGBP to get CHFJPY.
    Add that above the bars (bid prices) on the chart to find out if the ask price would have normally hit on your stoploss. If there's still a gap then the disperse likely did expand at that moment.
    About the chfjpy bar, taking a look at the magnitude of that tail, I'd say it was a volatile moment, hence increase in disperse. Check a 1 minute chart.

Hangon, just had another look at the charts. If the light blue line is the bid price the red is the ask price, then on the eurgbp it's only about 4pips under your stoploss as at once the chart was captured. And also a half pip under your sl on the chfjpy.
    Big spreads are the price of trading cross pairs.

Good luck on your trading
    cheers

Hi guys

hope u fine

I want someone to explain what is going on with my rankings it shut as stoploss without reaching stoploss price!!! And it occurred more than 1 time

u can see the attached picture file that although the price did not actually reach the stoploss the rankings shut?????????
    Dude it's just the spread. Your EUR/GBP position needed a SL of 8830. As several others have been describing, if you're short, the stop loss is executed at the ASK, not the BID that is what is displayed on the chart. The chart price (that is the BID), got to 8826. The EG spread at FXDD is 5 pips (right now at least), therefore the ASK actually went past your stop to 8831.

You cover the spread every time you execute an order, not simply on entry. There is no scam here...

•