Who has become rich trading forex?
1 2 3 ...

thread: Who has become rich trading forex?

Who has become rich trading forex?

Tell me your story. How can you get it? How much did you earn, how much did you lose and please be fair.
    I am looking for a top 1 percent traders who will definitely beat this game.

Is this the real thing, is this just fantasy!

Who has come to be extremely rich and rich with FOREX?

1) Brokers aka Market Makers.
    Two) Enormous Hedge Funds that can manipulate the market with their trillion dollar funds (Cases: PIMCO, BlackRock, GoldmanSachs, you name it) (Additionally Market Makers)

Who has made a lot of cash with this particular plan?

3) Enormous affiliates boosting the Brokers in Revshare commission (Example: cliqforex)
    4) Individuals selling best sellers Books about FOREX.
    5) Individuals selling paid memberships in revshare or other paid lessons, etc.. . (Example: James16 and Dialist)
    6) The Owners of WEBSITES such as collective2, Zulutrade, MyFxBook, etc.. .

REMEMBER, 99.6% of traders lose money with FOREX. And that money is earned by the Big Ones.

Remember, for somebody having a trillion dollar hedge fund just like any of these US New York VULTURES, it's amazing easy to manipulate the market. They can do it daily they want, and they can cash in millions and tens of thousands of dollars each HOUR.

And you as a person, you believe you have a chance?

Don't lose your time and your hard earned cash in this scheme.

You're warned.

Nothing else to include.

:::::::::::::::------------------::::::::::::::::

To be a wealthy trader isn't simple, u need to do it step by step, just utilizing a little lot and trying to create constant profit and keep it, and attempt to boost ur lot, and I am definitely feel that u may be wealthy trader.

Wow that is amazing. From 30 thousand to 10Times that sum. #30 thousand times 10 = 300,000.00 USD. Wow is all I can say! I could live very well on those returns. Congratulations!

quote Lol Those who saying that tagging this company as scam were losing their trade in one order, as well as got themselves cheated by poor brokers.
    All I know is that people who know what they are doing make money and lots of it.

It's a private choice to make excuses or learn how to win and earn money.

I'm not rich but due to forex, I have pretty simple life.Last 5-6 years I really do win 5-10% monthly . I do have a sizable capital to exchange though, that is the reason why I do nicely. The trick isn't to be covetous in forex, if I'm pleased with my daily gain,I shut the store, which is my MOTO.That is it.
    Where's the fun in that? I have a few terrific months every year or so and the remainder of the moment, I'm just waiting for all those terrific months. It's fun! I really don't like the consistent 5-10% per month. When I wanted a boring job, I'd have become a accountant. : )

Has anybody had any social trading success? Is it worth it (joining a social trading platform) or is it just more fluff and hot air? By success I am making money.

Everybody would like to be success in Forex but it depends upon the skills of the trader how they work hard and develops their trading knowledge to realize their goals of success in Forex.

If you've got the ideal mindset which comprises the following :
    - Don't be greedy
    - Take losses when you will need to without getting emotionally involved
    - Be individual
    you will make money.

The best traders loose cash. As the saying goes Forex trading is the transfer of cash from the impatient to the individual.

Have a look at this system also with high leverage trading on a very low investment (example uses capital of USD10). With the power of leverage and by earning 15pips daily, the closing equity following 30days will probably be USD580.

Impossible ? No. Just have to have patience and be focusses. Don't get greedy and await the exact right time to execute your transaction.

Who's become extremely rich and wealthy with FOREX? 1) Brokers aka Market Makers. 2) Huge Hedge Funds who can control the market using their trillion dollar capital (Examples: PIMCO, BlackRock, GoldmanSachs, you name it) (Also Market Makers) Who's left a lot of money with this Scheme? 3) Big affiliates promoting the Brokers in Revshare commission (Example: cliqforex) 4) People selling best sellers Publiions about FOREX. 5) People selling paid memberships in revshare or other paid lessons, etc.. . (Example: James16 and Dialist) 6) The...
    I wonder if you understand 99,6% FX trader eliminate money,why you're still here?To warn everybody here to find out they losing money everyone?What is the purpose?

•