profxtraders trade calls

thread: profxtraders trade calls

profxtraders trade calls

I will start chronicling a new egy where complex algorithms will be utilized to forecast price movement. Win, lose or draw I'll be posting them all here.

After a few months of ahead testing I'll release the source of my information, but for now I will only be posting trade calls. They are in no way transaction recommendations for you to choose, but if you would like to I would suggest that you take them on a demo account. Personally I'll be carrying them on a live account.

They'll be divided into two groups. 1 will be what I think are a certain thing (Group 1) and others will be what I think are riskier trades but pose adequate opportunities nonetheless (Group 2). The ones in the next group ought to be tracked closely.

Trade calls for the Sunday open.

Group 1 Trades
    Long AUDNZD 1.2719
    Extended GBPCHF 1.5672
    Extended USDCHF 1.1095
    Extended USDJPY 84.28
    Extended GBPUSD 1.5358

Group 2 Trades
    Extended CADJPY 81.45
    Extended GBPAUD 1.6518
    Extended GBPCAD 1.5883
    Extended GBPJPY 129.48
    Extended GBPNZD 2.1005
    Extended USDCAD 1.0340

That's all! I'll edit and place the entrance prices in the market open.

Do you believe that you can post a chart and your reasons for taking these transactions?

How did these transactions workout for you?
    Very well. Approximately 20% a week using a time investment of about 4 hours.

Can you feel that you can post a chart along with your reasons for taking these trades?
    As stated in my first post I am testing a series of predictions right now. It may or may not have to be tweaked but at this point I won't be releasing any more info. They are algorithms that forecast turning points in the markets. So far so great.

That said I was probably early in starting this thread. I have a lot of travel to do and have been doing a lot of travel. I will attempt to resurrect it when I will be in 1 area for more than a couple of days.

Good

How did these trades workout for you?

•