IBFX changed their demo policy, where can I get an unlimited demo?

thread: IBFX changed their demo policy, where can I get an unlimited demo?

IBFX changed their demo policy, where can I get an unlimited demo?

Hi guys, recently got an email from IBFX stating demos will last for 20 days and that their presentation policy is altering.

Due to the surplus volume of demo accounts we are reinstating the Interbank FX Trader 4 demo lifecycle duration of 20 days. This can help us keep a presentation trading atmosphere that is stable.

Is there anywhere else that I can find an infinite presentation? I have gotten accustomed to trading a single account for a very long period of time and it's helped me to learn how to exchange. If there is another demo offered from another broker, can I alter the host of my presentation?

Thanks men.

Oanda offers boundless demonstration

and I noticed today to get FXCM live help you've got to get an account amount. . LOL

The people from interbank have shifted their coverage for now!

Dear Demo Client, Due to the overwhelming response we received from this statement we're focusing on alternate solutions concerning the demo account lifecycle. We won't make any alterations to the demo accounts at the moment.
    As before, any demo account that has no introduction, closing or changing of trades for 20 times or longer will automatically expire however we won't be automatically retiring your demo accounts if they are active.
    Thank you for your feedback. It clearly influences our company decisions and is appreciated.

Best of luck with your trading,

The Interbank FX Team

wuhoo!

My demo might cause of a clause. I put on a long term trade - 1 mini lot usd/cad. Im down 165US, but up 5.61 on swap - and have had no probs

Try http://www.metaquotes.net/downloads/ the home of MetaTrader...

The LP for the demo account is MIG (Swiss online Forex broker) and reported Provides; 2 pips spreads on six currency pairs (EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURCHF CHFJPY). 3 pips spreads on four currency pairs (GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD EURJPY). Regards,
    DD

I had an mig account, and it expired after some time.
    I read on another thread which alpari accounts do not expire

If not exchanged, an Alpari acct wil perish. Here's the text of the email:

Dear Users of MetaTrader 4: Alpari!

We notify you your demo account is supplied by http://www.alpari-idc.ru/en/. For free for an extended period ( should you exchange your demo account at least one time every three months ).

We offer aggressive trading terms:
    lt;snippedgt;

My acct was/is employed only for charting. Not for trading.
    Use it or lose it

Oanda offers boundless demo
    An Alpari acct wil perish if not traded.
    That is right. Oanda and Alpari appear to be the top regions to open demo accounts. Alpari's demo accounts only perish if no trades have been put for 3 weeks, I really don't recall about Oanda but I believe they have a comparable policy.

With Oanda You will have more currency pairs accessible, web-based platform, runs in GMT.

Alpari is MT4 established, not a lot of pairs (if you are trading the majors then it's not a problem). MT4, You can have as many indiors as You need (in the event you're employing any indiors). Runs in GMT 2.

Hope it helps!

I've had alpari and fxdd demo accounts . As long as you place a transaction then and , they won't perish.

Their idea has change

•