EA to open positions at trend lines..
1 2 3 ...

thread: EA to open positions at trend lines..

EA to open positions at trend lines..

Hello to all. .

I have paid to have an EA made which I have decided to share with even though I am sure someone will be selling this shortly.

This EA will open positions at a fashion line drawn on MT4 you may opt to open it x quantity of pips before the trend line or x amount of pips following price has gon through it.

Here are the choices of the EA

1. Buy/Sell

2. Trigger (this is the amount of pips space from the trend line before it opens the position use - for a market and for a buy see example.)

3. TP or Take profit in pips.

4. SL or Stop Loss

5. TS or Trailing Stop

6. BE or move to break even @ x quantity of pips.

7. Lots position size.

Here is the way it works.

Add the EA to your MT4 platform as you would any other nevertheless all the inputs for it must be set in the description of the trend line with the following code.

Action=Buy Trigger=5 TP=60 SL=30 TS=45 BE=10 Lots= 1.5

You can add as many trend lines as you wish to precisely the identical chart with various triggers. The particulars of each will be recorded in the upper right hand corner that you test over. You shouldn't change the code or it won't operate.

Connected is a chart of the EURUSD with a fashion line on it for an illuion

here is the setting I used in the fashion line description, lets run through them one by you to be sur eyou know.

Action=Buy Trigger=5 TP=60 SL=30 TS=20 BE=25 Lots= 1.5

Action= this can only be buy or sell depending on your fashion line.

Trigger= this is space in pips from the trend line until the order is triggered, in the example below if I wanted to go short on the rest of the trend line by say 15 pips I would have to place -15

TP= this is the take profit, place 0 if you dont want you.

SL= this is the stop loss

TS= this is the trailing stop in pips.

BE= this is the amount of pips your position must move into profit before your stop is moved to break even.

Lots= this is the position size of your commerce.

That I surgest that you copy the code into a text doc. So that you dont loose it.

I hope that this will be useful to a lot of you out there it is a great EA upon getting the hang of it.

Enjoy.
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...1388803965.txt
    https://www.cliqforex.com/attachment...1773411660.mq4

Hi,

please read my examples and first post, you do not add the areas into the ea you insert it into the Trend Line Description.

Allow me to know if you still dont understand.

-D-
    I do not understand. . .Can you describe every passages we have to do to add fields into the TLD? tks

Hello fxdaytrader, Would you recompile the the EA on the initial page its not working on new mt4. Tnx quote
    mql4 files older than construct 600 needs to be compiled together with the construct 509 compiler, further you should make sure that you are using the right folders. More about that in my how to invent old mql4 files-thread (forumsearch)

Hi fxdaytrader,

Would you recompile the the EA on the initial page its not working on new mt4. tnx

no. It's an ea,...

Your welcome,

I'd be interested to Discover how you all do using this EA

thanks

-D-

In order to work...

So where should I put it order to work?

Hi ,

Okay I will attempt to explain again how you set this up.

First you need to join the EA like any other.

Secondly you need to draw a trend line in your chart.

Third you need to go to the Properties of this trend line and in the Description box is where we write the fields for closing and opening of positions.

With the next code.
    You can only change the code in red to a desired dimensions, in case anything else is changed the EA won't work, it is possible to check the status of your impending places in the ideal hand corner of this screen.

Action=Buy Trigger=5 TP=60 SL=30 TS=20 BE=25 Lots= 1.5

for example state the trend was a resistance line plus wanted to sell 1 lot 5 pips before price touched the line with a 20 pip stop loss, 50 pip make profit, move stop to break even at 20 pips and a trailing end of 15 pips that the code could liik like that

Action=market Trigger=-5 TP=50 SL=20 TS=15 BE=20 Lots= 1.0

PLEASE NOTE the cause is -5 because you would like to sell BELOW the trend line.

Another instance with everything the same except now the trend line is service so we wish to buy 5 pips before the lineup.

Action=Buy Trigger=5 TP=50 SL=20 TS=15 BE=20 Lots= 1.0

I hope that makes things a little clearer you everyone.

I have attached a picture of where you need to place the code for each trend line in the description box.

Dont forget you can add as many trend lines as you want with seperate orders, they will all apear in the ideal hand corner of you chart.

Allow me to know how you get on.

no.

It's an ea,...

•