ASIAN Session Trading with Viking1975

thread: ASIAN Session Trading with Viking1975

ASIAN Session Trading with Viking1975

Hi I'll be posting live trades created nightly during the oriental session from 5 or 6pm Central Standard Time to 11pm every day. I'll use the ASCTREND System using a LAq alert and auto darkening and SHI Channel on the 5M timeframe. I'll also be trading a 1 hr chart and daily chart using Imran's system. I shall post indiors and templates .

Many pips to all!

Chris

Hi Chris

I look forward to seeing your articles here and'm sure all will appreciate it.

Good luck partner

imran

Hello I'll be posting live trades made nightly throughout the oriental session in 5 or 6pm Central Standard Time to 11pm nightly. I'll use the ASCTREND System using a LAq alert and auto darkening and SHI Channel on the 5M timeframe. I'll also be trading a 1 hr chart and daily chart using Imran's system. I shall post indiors and templates throughout the week.

Many pips to all!

Chris

HELLO CHRIS,

I look forward to seeing your posts here.

Looked forward to seeing your articles mate, what occurred?

Here was my very first trade for the evening. The circles give you the rationale for the trades. The laq had recrossed .45 as price drove to the pivot I entered at the pivot level as macd was crossing and ADX was demoning volatility. I exited the trade when a solid candle closed beneath the 5sma. My other powerful consideratin for the long commerce there was price hitting the 377 ema and the nikkei was in positive up move.

Thanks everybody!

Chris

short sum-up as I am active trading....16 pips..on a scalp brief. . .on the monster. . .the chart will demone the enter and exit..if any queries on why ask..or how I must have done it better. . .lay out it. . .lol. .when I am trading my thoughts is into trading

Sounds fantastic Chris, looking forward to checking it out.
    Philn

Hello I'll be posting live trades created nightly during the asian session from 5 or 6pm Central Standard Time to 11pm nightly. I'll be using the ASCTREND System with a LAq alert and auto pivots and SHI Channel on the 5M timeframe. I'll also be trading a 1 hr chart and daily chart using Imran's system. I shall post indiors and templates during the week.

Many pips to all!

Chris

Good Job on trades Chris!

•