Code Indior - Future Proof It? -
1 2

thread: Code Indior - Future Proof It?

I see that you're also a quote pirate!

Some people can find the strangest rationales to justify their behavior. Combine the losers.

Join the winners, Joancb.

Dear UGO.FX,

the very simple and best method is to loe the writer from that indior
    and this should be easy by doing some searches and to keep an good contact with him or her.

Respecting peoples work and knowledge and perhaps also paying some fees is the very best and most fair manner.
    The Writer will have the ability to alter future requirements on the code and if not, can be found an alternative.

You are fearing the indi doesnt work , that indies you're doing cash with it, why not
    sharing a bit from the cash with this one that help you to perform this cash.

My expertise with coders like Ferru is the dont ask you enormous amounts for there work.
    Just simple talk together.

Kind regards

Jo

Friends appreciate the answers...I have the record on MQL and will post here to you guys.

thank you all

Eu não me lembro onde eu encontrei o arquivo.

Wow some of you paranoids are so uptight: I do not place my code in forums anymore because somebody will decompile it! What, are you afraid someone will earn money for free? Your e.a. cant be earning that much if you're concerned about losing out on the few dollars that you could charge for it. And so are someone elses profits going to eat into yours. Relax people. Allow me to tell you how you can produce your e.a. even more profitable by creating its signals even stronger... get as many people as possible to use these signals. Stop whinging and unwind. If you believe that you'll earn more income from retailing your code than you would by using it to trade then it can not be up to date today can it? .

I use an indior I fear that in some future update it stops working how do I save the code it now and equipped to reconstruct the index and allow it to work again Example: store the information because it is created so it could be rebuilt, rebuilt
    If you've got the original source code (.mq4 file), you've got nothing to do.

In case you don't have the original source code, then there is nothing that could be accomplished.

•