Trading Like A Sniper
1 2

thread: Trading Like A Sniper

Trading Like A Sniper

Just follow my guide and forget about everything you know.

Inside this thread I will be posting Moderate Term signals with a Visual Aid. You can take them with serene and readily because they take a while to play outside, but the relaxation you get and the winning ratio, is priceless.

I do not care the amount of risk do you take. Just Buy and Sell as I command, and you will do fine. With this kind of trade with low noise, I risk more than 10% in 1 trade if I need to, but remember that I only take the very best of the best signals, so I can pass really excellent ones to play only the better.

I do not make outlooks for those pairs. I just buy them or sell them if I think they have good valuations and then wait to see what happens.

I just arrived from a trip and missed some motions, so I must wait, but as I mentioned, I do not care in which the pairs may be heading now. I only care about that if they've a fantastic value to do something.

By way of instance, Eur/Usd is shing, many can assert that its gonna resume eventually or reverse, but its irrevelant. Its a bad time to buy or sell at this time, so I didnt bother to be a psychic.

So, when I have a fantastic evaluation to do something it doesn't matter that much if I ill be right in my medium term trade, what matters is that brief term it will be very difficult to start to lose right away, so I have lots of time to jump out if it brokes in the center of the way. The outcome is saving my money or winning a lot, all good...

My views are about Momentum, Symmetry and short term Bubble Bursts. These would be the key.
    I also pay attention to the fad but I would say that the tendency is the less important factor in my analisys, but it has to be viewed offcourse.

Its analyzed by eye and not anything more.

Forget about those guys that counsel you to buy breakouts when you are one billion pips above the last low. Forget about those guys that counsel to sell in the minumum collapse, when the rest of the tendency resembles a rocket. Forget about thoses guys that base all of their trading in things such as a candle breaking out the previous candle reduced...! JUST LET THEM GO, and Begin to think with logic. This guys play the market such as if it had been a video game such as if they had been playing Tetris even giving names to the candles... that is absurd.

Lets see what next week brings us. Prepare to produce tens of thousands of pips.

If you get rich, I hope you thank me, with a fantastic gift!!

Analised? You mean examined... right? Since the other one isn't so great.

Norty.

Analised? You mean examined... right? Since the other one isn't so great.
    Lol, first of all I wager that it is quite painful to wake up in the morning and watch a face like yours at the mirror. I'm sorry man.

Therefore, for this, I may excuse you for making a post focusing in a mistake, made by someone that does not even live in an english speaking country, nor ever dwelt.

Actually its kind of fun because as we all see in the movies, Americans are the worst spellers in the world. Every scene at a school, or some other game show, there is almost always a dumb guy than can not even describe a 4 letter word. The english class in the films is always about spelling words accurately, which is incredible considering they are teenagers, rather than 5 year olds.

More incredible is a man that just know one language, trying to make a joke about one which knows 4 languages.

Anyways, I figure this is a fantastic example of a poor trader which you new guys should avoid. A man that does not like the new trading ideia, so he makes fun of a phrase.

Man, I wish you luck, because with the recession that is coming there in the upcoming decades, I hope you have cash to feed your children, much less getting them to learn english.

hahahaha

So, because of that, I may excuse one for creating a post focusing on a mistake, made by somebody that doesn't even live in an english speaking country, nor ever dwelt.
    Excuse me for attempting to lighten the mood from arrogance. I suppose in your nation they don't have spell check ? LOL

Either way, anything. Post as you will. But the whole do as I say and get wealthy thing... that is not the voice of experience speaking there, now is it?

Warper: The responses which you're getting is mainly owing to your post coming off a bit arrogant.Do like I say and get rich Just Buy and Sell since I control. Prepare to make tens of thousands of pips Comes across as though you believe yourself to become a God of Forex.

Other than for the mere satisfaction of pumping up your ego, why bother with submitting your trade calls?? If your answer is to help individuals, then I must notify you that doing this only hurts people. People that are dependent on others to determine market leadership ultimately will fail. Unless the system is readily duplicable even to the newer traders submitting it in an open forum will more of a disservice than you probably can imagine.

And, in case your methodolgy is really good why bother sharing it whatsoever? Make a lot of cash yourself and then develop into the next great philantropist. As fantastic as your system is, you're certainly piling up plenty of cash on your live account. Aren't you??

Hi,

Very interesting thread you started. Are you going to deliver trade signs at particular times of the day or arbitrary times? If will your followers close to the time you do or get in the trade at the time?

Regards,
    Jeff

Just follow my lead and forget about what you know.

Inside this thread I will be posting Medium Term signs using a Visual Assistance. You may take them with calm and easily because they take some time to play out, however the comfort you get along with also the winning ratio, is priceless.

I do not care how many risk do you take. Just Buy and Sell as I control, and you will do fine. With this kind of commerce with low noise, I risk more than 10% in 1 trade if I have to, but remember that I only take the best of the best signals, so I can pass very excellent ones to play only the better.

I do not make outlooks for those pairs. I just buy them or sell them if I believe they have great valuations and then I wait to see what happens.

I just arrived from a trip and I missed some motions, so I must wait, but like I said, I do not care in which the pairs might be heading now. I only care about that when they've a fantastic worth to do something.

By way of instance, Eur/Usd is moving, most may argue that its gonna resume reverse or eventually, but its irrevelant. Its a terrible time to buy or sell right now, so I dont bother to be a psychic.

Thus, when I really have a fantastic evaluation to do something it doesn't matter that much when I ill be correct in my medium term trade, what matters is that short term it'll be very difficult to start to lose straight away, so I have lots of time to jump if it brokes at the center of the way. The end result is saving my money or winning a lot, all good...

My views are about Momentum, Symmetry and short term Bubble Bursts. These would be the key.
    I also pay attention to the fad but I might say the trend is the important element in my analisys, but it has to be watched offcourse.

Its analyzed by eye and not anything more.

Forget about those guys that counsel you to buy breakouts when you're one billion pips above the last low. Forget about those guys that counsel to sell at the minumum collapse, once the remaining portion of the trend looks like a rocket. Forget about thoses guys that base all of their trading in matters like a candle breaking the former candle reduced...! JUST LET THEM GO, and start to think with logic. This guys play with the market like when it had been a video game like if they were playing Tetris even giving names to the candles... which is ridiculous.

Lets see what next week brings us. Prepare to produce tens of thousands of pips.

When you get rich, I expect that you thank me, using a fantastic gift!!

Warper: The reactions which you are getting is mainly owing to your article coming off a bit arrogant.Do as I say and get wealthy Just Buy and Sell as I control. Prepare to produce thousands of pips Comes across as though you consider yourself to become a God of Forex.

Apart from for the mere satisfaction of pumping up your self, why bother with posting your trade calls?? If your answer is to assist individuals, then I need to inform you that doing so only hurts people. People that are dependent on others to determine market leadership ultimately will fail. Unless the system is readily duplicable to the newer traders posting it in an open forum will more of a disservice than you probably can imagine.

And, if your methodolgy is so good why bother sharing it whatsoever? Make a ton of cash yourself and then develop into the upcoming great philantropist. As fantastic as your system is, you are certainly piling up tons of cash in your live account. Are not you??
    I have a fantastic friend who also deals mid-term trades with barely any indicaotors and he charges 2000 USD for a years worth of signs. Largely his transactions are based on fundamentals and interest rates. I don't subscribe, but once in a while he throws me a bone and I share my transactions .

Most of his transactions have goals of 300 or more pips. One trade he sent me had a target of over 1000 pips plus it shut out in 540 pips. To date he's upward over 19000 pips this year.

Anybody who mentions mid-term to me in my view understands more than I do, and I will say these transactions may very well be worth considering before any remark is made concerning the title of his diary.

Excuse me for trying to lighten the mood . I suppose in your country they don't have spell check either? LOL

Either way, whatever. Post as possible. But the whole do as I say and get rich thing... that's not the voice of experience talking there, now is it?
    Are you certain about that?

Hello,

Very interesting thread you started. Are you going to deliver trade signals at certain times of the day or arbitrary times? If randomly occasions how will your followers get into the trade at the exact time or near the exact time that you do?

Regards,
    Jeff
    I think mid term transactions have the potential to be open for many weeks, so I don't think you'll need to worry about getting the siganl somewhat overdue. I am only basing this on a friend of mine that also trades mid-term transactions, so I truly don't know for certain.

•